Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 190 of 232 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 3470
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    He speaks as if he has been part of that team for years...that to me sounds like he's being salty...

I didnt hear Bradley say much when he was with the Lakers because being a Laker goes without saying.

Obviously the locker room probably didnt appreciate him staying away from the team. Him being the only guy that did that surely disconnected him from the team.

I dont hold it against him if that's what he wanted, but dont talk about all this Culture BS with Miami. the Purple and Gold have the greatest championship culture in the NBA.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Very very well put

Bird man was still playing in the 3 on 3 league

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    Since he's french I know this player pretty well, very inconsistent but can be serviceable on a 3rd string C role.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I think his teammates told him to F off when he refused to play in the bubble

And I donít feel neither Bron nor AD wanted him back. Iím sure Rob ran it thru them.

I completely understand his decision to not play thru the bubble because of his sonís breathing issues. But honestly, his kid is/was not the only one to go thru a health issue. If he really wanted to join the bubble, he would have arranged something just like every other nba player did in the bubble.

Rob being his former agent was nice enough to give him a ring for missing the entire bubble and missing like 30 regular season games. He got his ring for sitting at home. But thatís where the Avery Bradley story will end. He will not be known as a memorable laker role player in the annals of history.
    He made his choice, Lakers made their choice then.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    LBJ is the ultimate teammate to get the most out if his role players. Plus just give him a non-guaranteed contract like DHs last season. If that don't light a fire under his arse he'll be the 1st guy out after buyout season.
    DH always had abilities, he just needed leaders and motivation to redeem himself, not sure it can apply for everyone but who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Real eye for talent he has, lol

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    I am sure Pelinka still working, but he might be now more picky, because he has the two main units completed and now is just third string players. Some of the players might still want more money. So waivers or small trade to get a better piece. Kuzma still saved some how for a reason.
    I like one of these two:
    Ersan Ilyasova
    Taj Gibson
    Also either Napier or Bellineli preferring the Italian as an instant shooting.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Real eye for talent he has, lol
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Don't do it Mitch!

****, he did it. Again

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    He speaks as if he has been part of that team for years...that to me sounds like he's being salty...

I didnt hear Bradley say much when he was with the Lakers because being a Laker goes without saying.

Obviously the locker room probably didnt appreciate him staying away from the team. Him being the only guy that did that surely disconnected him from the team.

I dont hold it against him if that's what he wanted, but dont talk about all this Culture BS with Miami. the Purple and Gold have the greatest championship culture in the NBA.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Great post bro. Spot on. Move on and STFU. That's all you have to do. Especially when you are getting a ring and did not do anything to get it.
    Last edited by WhiteShadow42; 11-25-2020 at 03:49 PM.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."