Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 185 of 232 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 3470
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I wish Kuz the very best especially since its a contract year but man... how can he eventually 'get paid' playing behind a group of very talented pieces on a championship team?

What I fear is that if and when he gets his PT.. He probably tries to overdo things by showing off on offense and offense only.

The pressure will be extremely great and I hope he doesn't get lost in the rotation since McKinnie, a legit SF was also hired.

Gasol = situational center
    AD/Trez/Keef = regular rotation for bigs
    LBJ/possibility Kuz or McKinnie

KCP/AC
    WES/Schro
    Hes going to have to ball out. If he can be super efficient, meaning 41% from 3 and 60% from 2, he can shoot as much as he wants. If he can score 24/5/8 with those levels of efficiency and us win a ring, hell get max dollars from us, or anyone else.

These two idiots before we win the ring were all over the Flippers, but now obviously like the rest of the haters, are pretending to favor us. Still they can not dig how great the team is .
    https://youtu.be/31rQuYAGqAI
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    AB lite with unlimited wingspan.
    I think he will be better than AB ever was by mid season

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I believe Reggie Jackson would be our best available option.

He played well in OKC and some with Detroit.

He got lost in the rotation with the Flippers in the playoffs.

Better than Rose without giving up Kuz.

I hope we dont consider kevin love in any scenario and not crazy about Deli...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Id like to get Waiters back and give him a try at that 3rd PG spot

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Hes going to have to ball out. If he can be super efficient, meaning 41% from 3 and 60% from 2, he can shoot as much as he wants. If he can score 24/5/8 with those levels of efficiency and us win a ring, hell get max dollars from us, or anyone else.
    Once he magically start to ball, get his ars out of LA! We want to save cash for consistent players willing to sacrifice for the good of the team. Kuzma thought that he was a super star until he had to actually proved and he fail. Yes, play decent at times, but he was no way to be found when the team needed a third scorer or defender. He knows now that it is a matter of time for him to be gone. Sadly!
    Lebron is the one!

Id like to get Waiters back and give him a try at that 3rd PG spot
    Waiters us not a player that helps with chemistry. It will be a surprise if he is invited back.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I still feel Hassan Whiteside is an option for the Lakers even at the minimum. Hes just perfect for replacing both JaVale & Dwight

He needs to get his value back up. Portland basically told him that they value Nurkic, Kanter & Collins over him.

In the process he can become a laker champion for one season.

Ball is in his court.
    I want this bad at this point. If we get him, than we lose none of what we lost in Howard or McGee. He is better versions of both. Posted a 25 PER last season and lead the league in blocks.

I want this bad at this point. If we get him, than we lose none of what we lost in Howard or McGee. He is better versions of both. Posted a 25 PER last season and lead the league in blocks.
    White side no IQ equals the two players that left.plus he is looking for more easy cash.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Who is better, this guy or Harrell?

Shams Charania: Adebayo is eligible for a rookie maximum contract $163M with trigger for $195.6M and Miami plans to sign him to the new deal, source says. via Twitter ShamsCharania
    I think Harrell.
    I think Adebayo is better, but I still love Harrell.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

He is way better than him, believe me! Harrell is an athletic beast! If he starts to learn to shoot better, then is totally over! He will. Just look what Rondo did this last season.
    Athletically Trez >>>Draymond. Hes probably right in between Lebron and Draymond, equidistant from both, but definitely more explosive than Dray.

He was a victim of the Warriors injuries and Durant debacle. He is a keeper and Lakers might even keep Bell rather than having Dudley or Smith or other garbage on the bench. Bell can defend pretty good and he is like a mini Harrell. These two will play well
    If they stick around. Or They could be gone along with Kuzma for a better player or players.
    Dudley will not be a Laker. You can put that to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I think Adebayo is better, but I still love Harrell.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I want to watch the match ups this season. Harrell has a gigantic explosive bounce, Adebayo maybe can shoot better?
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Yenlard View Post
    https://twitter.com/lakerfiles/statu...498484226?s=21

Lakers are singing another album player to the exhibit 10 day contract. How does this work ?
    He looks good. I like that signing

Lakers aint signed Reggie yet? Lets go Rob this last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yenlard View Post
    I thought this guy was pretty much a scrub. Athletic and has a nice stroke.
    Yeah, I like what I saw from McKinney. Keep him for now. More depth and who knows, he looks like the type of player who could explode next to Bron