Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 172 of 232 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 3470
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Keef Morris @Keefmorris 40m Replying to @MookMorris2
    Best believe itís a double up H wood! Ima get this Second chip then itís on!
    My first thought was "H wood" being Hollywood. My gut feeling is that he is saying he is doubling up with the Lakers although I guess it could mean that he is doubling up with his brother and the clippers. Hopefully we will know more soon....

Oh, right. H wood = Hollywood, of course, thanks again

yeah looks like Keef will be a Clipper with his brother. That Second chip is a stretch now with no backup pg or bench scoring and playoff P..

but I like what Trevor pointed out about how many minutes would Keef get with Trez and Kuz each partially taking his role as a 4/5 and 3/4... THT in that 2/3 spot, schroder at the 1.. Alonso younger at the 3 as well pushing Kuz more into the 4 Keef's position?

Still not sure why we waived Jordan Bell if we didn't have to. 6'8" quick young energy guy. must mean we are looking at picking up a few guys on the vet min we know about..

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...bo-kyle-korver

maybe one or two of these guys will be lakers..

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    yeah looks like Keef will be a Clipper with his brother. That Second chip is a stretch now with no backup pg or bench scoring and playoff P..

but I like what Trevor pointed out about how many minutes would Keef get with Trez and Kuz each partially taking his role as a 4/5 and 3/4... THT in that 2/3 spot, schroder at the 1.. Alonso younger at the 3 as well pushing Kuz more into the 4 Keef's position?

Still not sure why we waived Jordan Bell if we didn't have to. 6'8" quick young energy guy. must mean we are looking at picking up a few guys on the vet min we know about..

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...bo-kyle-korver

maybe one or two of these guys will be lakers..
    He is back!!

https://twitter.com/Keefmorris/statu...608344072?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze 88 View Post
    My first thought was "H wood" being Hollywood. My gut feeling is that he is saying he is doubling up H wood with the Lakers although I guess it could mean that he is doubling up with his brother and the clippers. Hopefully we will know more soon....
    Hope I'm wrong but it seems "double up H wood" means he'll join his brother. He did call his brother hollywood in one of his tweet below...

https://twitter.com/Keefmorris/statu...426897922?s=20

Nice and Yes ! 🍻

Another dagger lol 😁
    Last edited by showtime24; 11-23-2020 at 01:34 PM.

Woohooo! Suck it up, flippers!

I think the clippers have something up their sleeve

Maybe another big body to throw at jokic

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    Pelinca focus now is on Kief
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    This tells more about his last part of the plan.

Pelinka chose a younger and more dependable scorer (Schroder) over an inconsistent shooter (Green) and an unpredictable No. 28 pick. He did not fret over losing Dwight Howard since his hopes for a larger role contradicted the teamís plans to use him only when the matchups called for it. Nor did Pelinka fret over losing a wing defender (Avery Bradley) since the Lakers won an NBA title just fine without him, partly because of Caldwell-Popeís presence. The Lakers still still need to address their backcourt with Rajon Rondoís departure. But they added another trusted veteran in Gasol. And they would not have landed him if not for Pelinkaís prudence with avoiding to match Rondoís market value and with performing a sign-and-trade to Cleveland. 2 mins ago Ė via Mark Medina @ USA Today Sports
    Rob Pelinka, Trade, Avery Bradley, Dennis Schroeder, Dwight Howard, Marc Gasol, Rajon Rondo, Los Angeles Lakers

LAKERS 1HR AGO
    Here is the main reason why the Lakers got better by adding Marc Gasol
    In Gasol, L.A. brings in a former All-Star to fill the void in the middle created by the departures of McGee and Dwight Howard, who signed with the Philadelphia 76ers as a free agent. Even though Davis is more than capable at center and played the position plenty during the Lakersí postseason run, sources told ESPN that it remains a priority for L.A.ís front office to fill the roster with other reliable centers so that Davis doesnít have to bear the brunt of the position during the arduous regular season. 10 hours ago Ė via Dave McMenamin @ ESPN
    Free Agency, Anthony Davis, Marc Gasol, Los Angeles Lakers
    Pelinca the GOAT 🍻

Gasol = Starter but limited minutes. He'll probably be the situational center vs Jokic/Nurk/Gobert/Adams

AD/Trez/Keef = Regular big rotation

Kuzma plays more SF and eventually gets traded midseason for either a playmaker or for another relatively young player or for a future 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    I think the clippers have something up their sleeve
    Gotta bring cute little westy home. It's the only way.

Keeeeeffffffffff