Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
Why are you focusing on the physical aspects of the analogy as opposed to the concept? It doesnít have to be a road for the same thing to apply.

Suppose you are in a plane flying in a loop in the sky, how many times can you complete the loop assuming you never have to stop?

Suppose you are in a boat making a loop on a lake, how many times can you complete the loop assuming you never have to stop?

Heck, suppose you are the moon rotating around the earth, how many times can you complete a rotation around the earth assuming you never have to stop.

The idea of something traveling around a loop is not restricted to the physical, it is a concept. It is quite literally the concept of a loop, and thus far youíve given no actual reason for why time cannot work that way.

so if time cannot work as a loop, why specifically not?
I'm focusing on the physical aspects because as all your examples show, they all have to be examples of something physical. We understand loops as a physical thing. If I said your happiness is in a loop that makes no ****in sense, a loop is a physical thing. If I said democracy is a loop, wtf does that mean?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk