Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Youíd have to find a team with cap space to absorb Green...their arenít too many this offseason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True. I havenít had the chance to look things up to really get specific with my post. So get used to poor quality posting by me this offseason lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    True. I havenít had the chance to look things up to really get specific with my post. So get used to poor quality posting by me this offseason lol.
    Hey, just wanted to let you know I enjoyed reading you're Posts as Shep. Probably one of the best members here along with G1.

This one is also ok...[emoji1787]

I'd like to think you're buddy was the more knowledgeable Lakers Fan. Sorry to hear about that.

Looking forward to discussions about the Lakers upcoming roster..who stays..who goes..incoming FAs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Lakers will get rid of Green and their 1st for a trade exception to open up salary to pay the rest of the guys. It's a guess obviously but I hope that happens.
    I'm hoping we get a meaningful player with Kuz and Green.

Does anyone know when free agency begins and trades can be made?

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post

December 1st if I'm not mistaken.

Hey, just wanted to let you know I enjoyed reading you're Posts as Shep. Probably one of the best members here along with G1.

This one is also ok...[emoji1787]

I'd like to think you're buddy was the more knowledgeable Lakers Fan. Sorry to hear about that.

Looking forward to discussions about the Lakers upcoming roster..who stays..who goes..incoming FAs.

Lullz. He was better at finding info like twitter and links. I am the Xs and Os guy. Appreciate the comment though bro.

You are asking for information again. I thought I was clear on my poor source of information.

Why does everyone want Cousins? Heís had 3 bad injuries in a row.. Dudes a shell of his former self at this point..

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Why does everyone want Cousins? Heís had 3 bad injuries in a row.. Dudes a shell of his former self at this point..
    I think he's just gonna be so cheap its worth the flier, can just cut him otherwise

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

He played solid during the warriors championship run and he wasnít 100%. Look at Howard with his back injuries. He came in and was great for us in limited minutes.

DMC is younger and motivated and could come as a bargain at least for this year.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    He played solid during the warriors championship run and he wasnít 100%. Look at Howard with his back injuries. He came in and was great for us in limited minutes.

DMC is younger and motivated and could come as a bargain at least for this year.

2021 version of Howard basically. Little risk for high reward hopefully.

You are asking for information again. I thought I was clear on my poor source of information.
    Lol...Cheers to that! ...had to give you a hard time since you were a bit of a mystery. I knew you had a previous Alias somewhere!

By the way it would have been cool to meet you guys for a Lakers Game. Feel bad it didn't happen but maybe a future game.

So of you were Pelinka...who would you be shopping for assuming Green and Kuz may be on the block?

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post

2021 version of Howard basically. Little risk for high reward hopefully.
    This

Dwight Howard never had 2 significant leg injuries either. Howard has always been known for his defense. Cousins sucks as a defender.. Heís also injury prone at this point.. Iíd rather keep Howard because heís the better fit.

Lol...Cheers to that! ...had to give you a hard time since you were a bit of a mystery. I knew you had a previous Alias somewhere!

By the way it would have been cool to meet you guys for a Lakers Game. Feel bad it didn't happen but maybe a future game.

So of you were Pelinka...who would you be shopping for assuming Green and Kuz may be on the block?

Definitely. Problem is that not many teams have salary cap space and the cap did not go up as expected due to Covid. It depends how badly teams want Kuz. He has chip experience now. It makes their stock go up. We will lose our 1st but for a chip team itís not that big of a deal. No time for development. My guess is that Kuz probably gets traded. Green I donít know. His contract is worth too much with the present cap situation around the league.

Dwight Howard never had 2 significant leg injuries either. Howard has always been known for his defense. Cousins sucks as a defender.. Heís also injury prone at this point.. Iíd rather keep Howard because heís the better fit.
    True. I would keep both. If McGee opts out or gets traded then DMC is worth the risk. He was on our team for a while so the Lakers know what they are getting personality wise. He would have to obviously do a workout or two for the Lakers to feel confident that he can perform at least 70% of what he used to be.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast