Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    True. I would keep both. If McGee opts out or gets traded then DMC is worth the risk. He was on our team for a while so the Lakers know what they are getting personality wise. He would have to obviously do a workout or two for the Lakers to feel confident that he can perform at least 70% of what he used to be.
    This 100%

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Last year many people here laughed their *** off when we were rumored to give Dwight a shot, I remember me, ballin, G1, WS and a few were all for it and almost all the others bashed that move, you never know how a player eager to redeem himself will perform, as long as it's a minimum contract it's a small risk high reward type of situation.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Last year many people here laughed their *** off when we were rumored to give Dwight a shot, I remember me, ballin, G1, WS and a few were all for it and almost all the others bashed that move, you never know how a player eager to redeem himself will perform, as long as it's a minimum contract it's a small risk high reward type of situation.
    Yeah, I thought it was weird that so many thought it was a bad move. I always liked the move and thought he would actually end up starting. He was coming off of an injury the season before so I wouldn't be surprised if he does a little better this upcoming season. I hope we can keep Dwight, he's perfect for what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, I thought it was weird that so many thought it was a bad move. I always liked the move and thought he would actually end up starting. He was coming off of an injury the season before so I wouldn't be surprised if he does a little better this upcoming season. I hope we can keep Dwight, he's perfect for what we need.
    Dwight starting and Boogie as a backup would be perfect, in whatever shape Boogie is, he can't be worse than mcgee.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

I was all for Dwight last year.. Cousins not so much..

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Agree with both. Now this season DMC is in the same boat as Dwight was. I feel he will be better behaved and will put a lot of pressure on opposing defenses. He will be more of an offensive move and Dwight for defense. Depends what we need at a certain time. Makes our team more versatile instead of having basically two defensive 5s.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    Niiiiice!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Agree with both. Now this season DMC is in the same boat as Dwight was. I feel he will be better behaved and will put a lot of pressure on opposing defenses. He will be more of an offensive move and Dwight for defense. Depends what we need at a certain time. Makes our team more versatile instead of having basically two defensive 5s.
    Absolutely

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234