Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I know some of these are no big deal but

Lee- 1rst rounder. Meh
    Williams- First rounder. Playing well
    Adams- First rounder. Playing Well

Anderson- Flourishing
    Osmele- Was playing very well, until injured

Bell- Remains to be seen but I think he will be very productive for the Chiefs. (Especially when they play the Jets)

Those are just the biggest names but wow.
    And if that wasn't enough

Robby Anderson, Panthers
    Years with Gase: 2019
    Stats with Gase: 16 games, 52 receptions, 779 yards, 15.0 yards per reception, five touchdowns, 48.7 yards per game
    Stats after Gase: Five games, 36 receptions, 489 yards, 13.6 yards per reception, one touchdown, 97.8 yards per game

I always thought Robby was a stud but all we used him for was 9 routes and hitches. The few times he ran crossing routes he was great. But no point in dwelling on the past soon enough we as an entire team with be PAG (Post Adam Gase) and I wanna see who blows up and performs well... assuming we even have players left by that time.

We once voted Rich Kotite and the worst Jets HC.

I'm changing my vote to Adam Gase.

I've never seen a coach do as little to elevate performance from his team.
    Gase is a QB undeveloper, an offense killer and a team demotivator.

Gase is lucky the fans aren't at capacity at home games or there would be about 60,000 Randy Quaid's on his azz.

Adam Gase, worst Jets HC ever.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    We once voted Rich Kotite and the worst Jets HC.

I'm changing my vote to Adam Gase.

I've never seen a coach do as little to elevate performance from his team.
    Gase is a QB undeveloper, an offense killer and a team demotivator.

Gase is lucky the fans aren't at capacity at home games or there would be about 60,000 Randy Quaid's on his azz.

Adam Gase, worst Jets HC ever.
    I have been preaching that since week 3 last year. Good coaches get the best out of their players They put them in position to succeed
    There’s a write up discussing the jets o line and they say it’s worse than last year even though they’ve revamped it
    I knew they wouldn’t be world beaters but I thought they’d be a marked improvement

I can’t say he’s worse than Kotite yet but they are neck and neck

You know I’m fairness to Gase , it’s often difficult for brilliant people to teach and transfer info to others

Ignorance is bliss

Awww. Sheeeet
    Greg Williams looks like he’s blaming the offense for the defenses problems

Ignorance is bliss

Correction, "Jets entire coaching staff, training staff released. Maintenance crew promoted to coaching and training duties.. wait, just in, Nope. They also, have been let go, 1 minute after their first meeting"

Awww. Sheeeet
    Literally everyone hates Gase

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Literally everyone hates Gase
    Horrid thought
    If the Jets are tanking for Trevor as is reported? Gase will be back. They won’t blame the season on him

Ignorance is bliss

The “We love Adam Gase” thread

Awww. Sheeeet
    I saw that. While the offense sucking certainly hasn’t helped, the defense has been horrid. Gregg is deflecting blame on this for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I saw that. While the offense sucking certainly hasn’t helped, the defense has been horrid. Gregg is deflecting blame on this for sure.
    Deflection comes from the top of that coaching staff. Gase takes zero accountability for anything.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Jets fired Williams.

Ha! Williams had his chance. At that meeting where everyone agreed that Gase should call the plays, Williams should have raised his hand and asked to give it a shot.

Ignorance is bliss

Horrid thought
    If the Jets are tanking for Trevor as is reported? Gase will be back. They won’t blame the season on him
    I think there’s a 1% chance he’ll be back next year

Deflection comes from the top of that coaching staff. Gase takes zero accountability for anything.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Jets fired Williams.

Ha! Williams had his chance. At that meeting where everyone agreed that Gase should call the plays, Williams should have raised his hand and asked to give it a shot.
    Actually listening to Gregg say it, he was just stating facts and answering the question. He took much more accountability than the media’s headline would have you think. He didn’t want to say it outright when the reporter tried to pry it out of him on the follow-up question.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Actually listening to Gregg say it, he was just stating facts and answering the question. He took much more accountability than the media’s headline would have you think. He didn’t want to say it outright when the reporter tried to pry it out of him on the follow-up question.
    I lime Williams. I fully agree with you post and interpretation. I like that he said it and he takes infinitely more accountability than gase.
    I know That isn’t saying much and zero times anything is zero but there are some thing from which Williams completely hides

I wasn’t necessarily arguing Williams wasn’t being accountable as much as I was stating it all comes from the top

Speaking of... when asked about Williamson’s “no one is safe” comment?
    Gase said he was just being honest

Now Q is apparently on the block?
    This team is in full sell mode and I really think
    If that’s the case, my guess is, Gase is partly behind it, therefore, he will be back
    So all this 0-16 might just net the jets Trevor but is it worth it?
    This season pusses me off because there are no fans to give gase what he deserves

I will believe he’s gone when there is another HC on the sideline

Ignorance is bliss

Greg Williams isn't stupid. He sees the writing is on the wall. Might as well be honest about the sinking ship considering that the Jets will either fire him soon or eventually clean house entirely.

I really hope this team stays the course though. The only other timing in which Gase's firing might be made this year is after the bye week.

Joe Douglas doesn't look good in this whole thing either. He should have addressed the media after the Bell release.

I lime Williams. I fully agree with you post and interpretation. I like that he said it and he takes infinitely more accountability than gase.
    I know That isn’t saying much and zero times anything is zero but there are some thing from which Williams completely hides

I wasn’t necessarily arguing Williams wasn’t being accountable as much as I was stating it all comes from the top

Speaking of... when asked about Williamson’s “no one is safe” comment?
    Gase said he was just being honest

Now Q is apparently on the block?
    This team is in full sell mode and I really think
    If that’s the case, my guess is, Gase is partly behind it, therefore, he will be back
    So all this 0-16 might just net the jets Trevor but is it worth it?
    This season pusses me off because there are no fans to give gase what he deserves

I will believe he’s gone when there is another HC on the sideline
    I would trade Quinnen in a heartbeat if we can get good value for him. Hopefully the days of spending Top 10 picks on mediocre DTs are over.

16. 10-18-2020, 06:42 AM

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast