Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

LeBron James will retire a ...

New York Knick

That is my hunch. I think he finishes the 2020-21 season as a Laker and feel he will repeat. But win or lose ... I think he leaves LA next year.

LeBron will have promised Lakerland to putting them back on the NBA Map, him and Klutch brought over AD for the now and the future. He has a player option for the 2021-22 season, but feel he will opt out and give the Lakers even more cap to obtain stars to surround Anthony Davis.

It is my gut feeling that in LeBronís heart or hearts, his last big challenge is helping put the Knicks back on the NBA map since 1973, and winning in the Big Apple. After having grown his brand in LA/Hollywood, heíll grow his brand even more in New York City. And itíll be making the Knicks the main team in New York (not the Nets), just like he is with the Lakers in LA (not the Clippers).

It wouldnít surprise me if the Knicks acquire a superstar this upcoming season via trade. And pair that guy with LeBron.

I think this is real... and I think it may happen.

Where do you guys think LeBron retires ?

...goat

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    New York Knick

That is my hunch. I think he finishes the 2020-21 season as a Laker and feel he will repeat. But win or lose ... I think he leaves LA next year.

LeBron will have promised Lakerland to putting them back on the NBA Map, him and Klutch brought over AD for the now and the future. He has a player option for the 2021-22 season, but feel he will opt out and give the Lakers even more cap to obtain stars to surround Anthony Davis.

It is my gut feeling that in LeBronís heart or hearts, his last big challenge is helping put the Knicks back on the NBA map since 1973, and winning in the Big Apple. After having grown his brand in LA/Hollywood, heíll grow his brand even more in New York City. And itíll be making the Knicks the main team in New York (not the Nets), just like he is with the Lakers in LA (not the Clippers).

It wouldnít surprise me if the Knicks acquire a superstar this upcoming season via trade. And pair that guy with LeBron.

I think this is real... and I think it may happen.

Where do you guys think LeBron retires ?
    Naw

He will play the rest of his years in LA. Jeanie will probably give him a 5 year deal after next season. And AD being with klutch will make sure of it. Plus Jeanie will be thankful for Bron 2 peating and Shell give him that 5 year the same way they extended Kobe, although Lebron will still be on mvp level for at least the first two years of the 5 year extension.

Also Jeanie wants Bron to break Kareems all time scoring record as a Laker, as well as all the other records he will be breaking on a weekly basis.

Lastly, Bron is in LA also as a movie producer.

He ainít gonna go make Dolan money after he did Oakley so dirty

Your going to have to deal with the King for a while and your undercover hatred for him will have to be put in check
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 10-15-2020 at 02:16 AM.

I too think LeBron retires as a Laker

LeBron retires a Laker. Better question, which team will he be representing going into the HOF? I say the Cavaliers.

And if the Cavaliers, was he ever really a Laker or just a business partner / hired gun / mercenary?
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Won't say it's not probable, but I think there's an equal chance he moves to Chicago. Both aren't really highly probable. Chances are he retires as a Laker or moves back to Cleveland for a year if they are in a good position, which they won't be really.

Whatever team Bronny plays for. I honestly think he wants his final NBA season to be on the same team his son plays for.

So I think heíll finish out this contract and do 1+1ís until Bronny is drafted.

Play 1 year with Bronny.

Sign a 1 day contract to retire a Cav.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Lebron will retire with the Lakers. His time in Miami was a one-time pit stop and he's never going back to Cleveland. He's from the Cleveland area so it was very special when he got drafted by Cleveland when he entered the league. It was always his goal to bring a championship to the city of Cleveland and end the "Cleveland sports drought", and he did that. That said, the Cleveland franchise is an embarrassment because of their owner. Not only did Dan Gilbert pen that racist letter against Lebron James in 2010, he has held that franchise back because he refuses to pay executives and coaches (It's why David Griffin left). Lebron James spent most of his career carrying bad Cleveland team after bad Cleveland team deep into the playoffs. After 11 seasons, 5 NBA Finals appearances and 1 NBA Championship, Lebron James' Cleveland Cavalier career is well and truly over. He will never be a part of that team again, not for a season, a game, or a day.

Again, Miami was a one-off. Lebron was desperate to win when he joined Miami and they proved to be the perfect situation for him. Being in Miami for four years molded him into the player that went back to Cleveland in spite of Dan Gilbert and beat the 73-win Warriors in the Finals to end Cleveland sports drought, the crowning achievement of his career. Without Pat Riley and the Heat, there is no return to Cleveland to fulfil his promise of a championship.

Bringing the Lakers back to championship status, and ultimately leading them past the Celtics for most NBA Championships of all time will be the final act of his career. Him and AD will stay together and compete for championships for the next 4-5 years until Lebron is no longer a top level player. Even then he'll continue his career until his mid 40's, but I can't see him leaving LA. If he and Davis win multiple championships with the Lakers, they will always take care of him, just like they did Kobe. They gave Kobe the 2 year $50 million deal after he got hurt, imagine what they'll give Lebron at 40 if he can still average 15/5/5. Also with all the business ventures he is embarking on, LA is the perfect place for him. New York would be appealing if the Knicks weren't the disaster that they are, but LA is the hub of the NBA world. I can't see him leaving. Lebron James has changed teams for the final time.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 10-15-2020 at 08:36 AM.

I mean, I think a large reason he went to LA is he had his family already planted there. Why would he move homes, schools, etc, now? He retires a Laker is my guess.

Exactly plus LeBron wants to be in Hollywood...he wants to make movies and or produce movies too...he ain't gon do that anywhere else except LA...I think LeBron at best has 2 years left and in Year 20 he calls it a career and his last 2 years he stayin right where he at and that is in LA y'all

Just now read the OP, there is no way he joins the Knicks. Dolan is so toxic that star players not only won't take their money, they won't even meet with the Knicks. This is the organization that traded Kristaps Porzingis on his rookie contract to get out of cap problems they put themselves in ahead of a strong free agency class and all they managed to get out of it where a couple picks, cap relief, and a player they should have drafted when they had Porzingis.

The New York Knicks are the worst franchise in the NBA, and it's not close. In the last 19 seasons, the Knicks have four playoff appearances and three winning seasons. They have won only one playoff series, been in the lottery 15 times, and have an overall record of 602-949 (.388). That's pathetic. On top of all the terrible basketball on the court, Dolan has thrown franchise-great Charles Oakley out of the Garden in handcuffs and kicked super fan Spike Lee out of the arena for using the wrong entrance. He's disgraceful and his team is an embarrassment to the NBA. There is no way Lebron would ever commit to joining that franchise this late into his career, especially when he's in the situation he's currently in.

Lebron can't save the Knicks, only their fans can by boycotting them. Knicks fans need to boycott the team until Dolan sells. That's the only way to save the Knicks.

LeBron will leave LA for a season to join up with his son, if he makes the NBA.

Then retire.

So he essentially will retire a laker. No one could blame him for wanting to play with his son.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    LeBron retires a Laker. Better question, which team will he be representing going into the HOF? I say the Cavaliers.

And if the Cavaliers, was he ever really a Laker or just a business partner / hired gun / mercenary?
    I think he enters the Hall as a Laker.

Just because of his relationship with ownership and front office. It hasnít always been great with BIG CAPS GILBERT In Cleveland, and though he was fine with Mickey Arison in Miami, his ending with Riles wasnít so great.

So far, he been loved by Jeanie and Rob and Linda and the rest (yes even Magic too, the guy who brought him in but then ditched), and if anything, this is the first time where Bron has felt comfortable with ownership and management selecting their choice of a head coach in Frank Vogel, which has worked out for obvious reasons.

But I think others here make a good point. Guess itís legit he might very well retire a Laker. Hopefully after the 2020-21 season he opts out and signs for less for like another 3-4 years to create cap flexibility until he retires alongside AD and star #3.

I think its obvious that Lebron wants to be in a warm climate city. Other than his home town the only other two teams he played for just so happen to be the warmest and nicest cities in the united states. New York doesn't fit that mold and also affords him 0 chance to win.

LeBron will retire in a warm climate and the only other warm climates in the NBA are LA, Charlotte, Sacramento, Golden State, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Orlando, Phoenix and Miami

LeBron is obviously goin to stay where he at and that is LA...ain't nothin but that California love y'all
    Last edited by Tg11; 10-15-2020 at 11:36 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast