Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    No he didnít. CP3 is a borderline top 5 point guard of all time. Westbrook is maybeee top 10. Maybe.
    CP3 being that much better than WB is really a broad stroke. Perception Is people's reality however.

CP3 on a talented team is most likely MUCH BETTER than CP3 on a team like the Knicks.

WB will be exceptional and disappointing throughout the year, but to me he brings so much more value,.

We would be much more relevant with WB, and as miami has shown, you never know how far you can go in the east with hard work and competent coaching and a go to guy in the clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    Yes but in the comparison between CP3 and Westbrook, which is what we are talking about, he is younger and has had the better career.
    That is highly debatable (and IMO wrong). If you value the higher scoring and rebounding over much better shooting, playmaking, defense, and efficiency, then yes, you would say Westbrook wins that

Not to say heís all empty numbers, as that would be inaccurate and unfair, but if you donít see the difference between the two players, I guess thereís no reason to go on. Paulís main problem has been injury.

Quote Originally Posted by nicnac View Post
    CP3 being that much better than WB is really a broad stroke. Perception Is people's reality however.

CP3 on a talented team is most likely MUCH BETTER than CP3 on a team like the Knicks.

WB will be exceptional and disappointing throughout the year, but to me he brings so much more value,.

We would be much more relevant with WB, and as miami has shown, you never know how far you can go in the east with hard work and competent coaching and a go to guy in the clutch.
    Westbrook is not a ďgo to in the clutchĒ guy. When teams really want to, he can be denied. Has no go to moves, and no shot.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Westbrook is not a ďgo to in the clutchĒ guy. When teams really want to, he can be denied. Has no go to moves, and no shot.
    Oh. Do u mean like melos clanking 3 pt shot off of the rim. Over and over again Lol.

CP3 is without question better than Westbrook.

But heís also 3 years older and would probably cost more in a trade I feel like.

Don't want either but the stronger argument would clearly be for CP3 who has actually shown an ability to elevate his teammates on a rebuilding squad.

Neither sounds like best option unless you trust the Knicks to be able to buy low on either guy. I donít.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes but in the comparison between CP3 and Westbrook, which is what we are talking about, he is younger and has had the better career.
    Youíre insane. Before Curry started lighting up the NBA, CP3 was considered the best PG since Magic Johnson.

Letís not forget how he carried the Hornets before he became a Clipper and what he did with OKC this year. Heís always done more with less in comparison to Westbrook. Itís not even close.

Oh. Do u mean like melos clanking 3 pt shot off of the rim. Over and over again Lol.
    Melo statistically is one of the most clutch players in the league since he came in, but continue...

Like when CP3 was on the Hornets or like when OKC became a better team with him after trading Westbrook.

This is one debate I never saw happening. Itís like arguing whoís better between Kevin Durant and Melo.

Melo is great, like Westbrook, but heís not Durant just like Westbrook isnít CP3.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Youíre insane. Before Curry started lighting up the NBA, CP3 was considered the best PG since Magic Johnson.

Letís not forget how he carried the Hornets before he became a Clipper and what he did with OKC this year. Heís always done more with less in comparison to Westbrook. Itís not even close.
    CP3 has also done less with more.

CP3 not as good as Nash at PG how could he be best since Magic?

I have never been super impressed with Chris Paul. He is more efficient than Westbrook yes, but I would still take Russ over him. Russ has had to take many more bail out shots and hasn't shied from last second heaves to protect stats.

Call me whatever you like as I have been called many things on this forum over the years. I call it how I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Like when CP3 was on the Hornets or like when OKC became a better team with him after trading Westbrook.

This is one debate I never saw happening. Itís like arguing whoís better between Kevin Durant and Melo.

Melo is great, like Westbrook, but heís not Durant just like Westbrook isnít CP3.
    Because OKC also got Gallo and SGA who were already winning players on Clippers. How did George work out in LA? I guess Kawhi is a black hole too.

Westbrook and George struggled because neither could shoot consistently from 3pt. That team didn't have enough shooting or depth.

CP3 tha God.

I have never been super impressed with Chris Paul. He is more efficient than Westbrook yes, but I would still take Russ over him. Russ has had to take many more bail out shots and hasn't shied from last second heaves to protect stats.

Call me whatever you like as I have been called many things on this forum over the years. I call it how I see it.
    Chris Paul is better than Nash.

Again, Iím not a fan of Paul. But heís 100% better than Nash. Not even close. If youíre going to point to his MVPs, those were both extremely questionable.

Nash played zero defense, and played in a stat-boosting system.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Again, Iím not a fan of Paul. But heís 100% better than Nash. Not even close. If youíre going to point to his MVPs, those were both extremely questionable.

Nash played zero defense, and played in a stat-boosting system.
    However "questionable " you find it, CP3 was never even seriously in conversation for MVP.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast