Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dexter - New Final season anounced for next year

10 episodes coming next year, maybe they get a better ending
    https://www.ismyshowcancelled.com/ar...imited-series/
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Yeah I posed about this on the shows thread.

It’s because is considered one of the worst endings of a show ever, but even when it happened I looked at it that they had set it up for at least a movie.

I'll probably hate watch it lol.

I do really like Michael C. Hall, but the writing let him down big time after season 4ish through the last episode, which was hilariously bad.

Honestly, seasons 1-2 and 4 were good... the rest were hot garbage. Even in the good seasons, most of the cast (outside of Hall, and Lithgow’s S4 villain) were AWFUL actors (who weren’t helped at all by the writing staff). This was another show with a great premise and lead, but nothing else.

This is going to be awesome. That ending was so bad, hopefully this will right the ship

not sure how I feel about this. The show really went south after the Trinity killer season. Can they make up for 40 crappy episodes? THe ending was a joke.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Honestly, seasons 1-2 and 4 were good... the rest were hot garbage. Even in the good seasons, most of the cast (outside of Hall, and Lithgow’s S4 villain) were AWFUL actors (who weren’t helped at all by the writing staff). This was another show with a great premise and lead, but nothing else.
    So not a recommended watch?

Could I realistically watch the Lithgiw season and only that and be satisfied?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

No

It you can watch theirs 4 seasons and then stop because the rest of them are ***.

For me season 1 is up there as one of my favorite seasons of any show I watched. Season 2 with Very good with Dokes getting more air time. Season 3 takes a dive but I like Jimmy Smits a lot and I enjoyed it. Season 4 goes up with the trinity killer.

You can stop after that.

We're in season 5 now and I will be interested in seeing the new 10 episodes.

Watched the first season of Dexter years ago. It was aight but I def remember borderline hating all the characters outside of Dexter....the serial killer. Not really a good sign if you are in to having a likable cast.

The cast has two unlikable characters in his sister and Lieutenant LaGuerta and to some they hated his girlfriend Rita but I actually liked her.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

watch 1-4. Then stop

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Watched the first season of Dexter years ago. It was aight but I def remember borderline hating all the characters outside of Dexter....the serial killer. Not really a good sign if you are in to having a likable cast.
    This is pretty much how my wife and I felt. We got further than season 1 because a bunch of people recommended it to us, but it was brutal. Dexter was cool, but everyone else sucked. Even the okay characters got annoying to me.

Yeah, both unlikable and not especially good performances.

Doakes and Dexter were so awesome together, IDC about the negativity, I watched for those 2 alone.

https://youtu.be/DAGFsROsi44

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast