Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    See? This is what Iím talking about. What evidence is there that Biden has engaged in pedophilia?

Sorry, if an out of context picture of Biden means heís a pedophile than an out of context picture means Guliani is too.
    No no no... don't misunderstand me. i am not saying he did. Just saying that in if I had to choose which one was more likely, based on what we have seen, Id say that Joe is more to be a **** than Giuliani did anything with that girl.
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    No no no... don't misunderstand me. i am not saying he did. Just saying that in if I had to choose which one was more likely, based on what we have seen, Id say that Joe is more to be a **** than Giuliani did anything with that girl.
    Do you really think he brought her back to the room just to talk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No. You have lost your ****ing mind

Clearly we haven't been watching the same videos... (Thank you, Social Dilemma)

The tons of clips of Joe inappropriately touching, young girls, boys and women.

There is one still frame shot of Giuliani removing a microphone cord.

That's not to say that Joe meant anything and I'm not accusing him of such activity. But if you told me that one of those was true and the other wasn't, and then showed me the evidence indicating which was and wasn't true...

Joe would clearly be the one I'd suspect.
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Do you really think he brought her back to the room just to talk?

You don't know the story, do you?

And if we're going by this standard of who is most likely based on what we've seen, then Donald Trump is the most likely to be a pedophile. So doesn't seem like that characterization matters much tbh...

And if we're going by this standard of who is most likely based on what we've seen, then Donald Trump is the most likely to be a pedophile. So doesn't seem like that characterization matters much tbh...
    Well if that is the standard we are going by then Bill Clinton is the most likely pedophile.

I mean we can play this game all day... not sure we are getting anywhere with it.

Everyone I don't like and/or agree with is a pedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Everyone I don't like and/or agree with is a pedophile.
    no I'm not

gotta love 'referential' treatment

Well if that is the standard we are going by then Bill Clinton is the most likely pedophile.

I mean we can play this game all day... not sure we are getting anywhere with it.
    But I actually agree with you here.

You don't know the story, do you?
    Why did they go back to the room?

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Clearly we haven't been watching the same videos... (Thank you, Social Dilemma)

The tons of clips of Joe inappropriately touching, young girls, boys and women.

There is one still frame shot of Giuliani removing a microphone cord.

That's not to say that Joe meant anything and I'm not accusing him of such activity. But if you told me that one of those was true and the other wasn't, and then showed me the evidence indicating which was and wasn't true...

Joe would clearly be the one I'd suspect.
    No your nuts. Iíve seen the videos people post of Joe hugging someone or touching someoneís shoulder. They are ****ing ridiculous

Last edited by ewing; 10-22-2020 at 06:06 PM.

Yeah, not seeing it. The first article has no proof of anything, merely suggestions and conjectures.

The second article, is stupid because it compares the child of a lifelong politician to the children (and empire) of a billionaire businessman.

as for the 3rd, maybe dig a little further. Here is the whole story, it has nothing to do with his personal riches but instead how he managed funds during his campaign. Not being a life-long politician... Ill give him some grace in that.

Conversely, this article (from CNN no less) claims that Trump has LOST wealth during his time as president.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/polit...lth/index.html
    You're a fool

So whatís more likely Joe Biden is a **** or Rudy wound up in the room with this 24 year old actress that was trying to con him bc he thought he was going to get laid?

But I actually agree with you here.
    Well I'm glad we found common ground.

So why did you fall in line with the likes of Spliff and propagate a lie about Giuliani?

No your nuts. Iíve seen the videos people post of Joe hugging someone or touching someoneís shoulder. They are ****ing ridiculous

If he ever touched my kids the way he touched some of those kids... we would be having words. I know you feel the same way... its sad that, for political argument sake, you would deny it.

Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast