Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea, but you still support his idiotic antics.

Stop it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You were contemplating voting for him a couple weeks ago. Lol.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Republicans: Joe Biden is owned by China.
    Trumpís lawyers/bookkeepers in 2017: hey the Chinese just dumped five times as much money as weíve seen from them in years.
    Trump: <silence>.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You were contemplating voting for him a couple weeks ago. Lol.
    I still am.

Um, I'm not voting for him, I dont care to vote, but he may very realistically be the better choice moving forward.

He has shown a tremendous amount of incompetence and I recognize it, but most of it really hurt us in the context of pandemic. That's a very rare event. I don't bank on another catastrophe of this magnitude to take place in the next 4 years.

I believe he will band aid the economy up as good as he can, hes gonna bubble things as much as he can, and we gotta rat race it for a min before the inevitable recession comes. On the heels of a patch work economy will be much harsher than a normal recession (but nothing compared to idiot Bush's banking and housing crash recession). But I want these years to float because my career is not set and I rather have a patchwork economy to stabilize my career than democrats letting things hit recession.

Especially with this 7 trillion dollar blunder by idiot trump hanging over our head.

However, sir, I do not support his idiotic rhetoric. You do. Please stop.

I dont know, that's what I think. I'm new to the game, you been in it for years, you were supposed to teach me about it but apparently you got some sort of issue with me, so...

Last edited by nastynice; 10-21-2020 at 12:59 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    That the Steele Dossier was totally bogus and that this is very real. Every psd lefty on this forum has claimed at one point the emails are a total fabrication and many continue to do so...
    So you think everything in the post story is true and everything in the Steel Dossier was false? If so I think you were wrong then and wrong now

I donít think I ever said they were fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So frump had a secret Chinese bank account?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Iím curious what your thoughts on lobbyists are.
    what does that have to do with this.

change Hunter Biden with any of Trump's children, and this would be major news to the same media that pushed Russian collusion every single day.

now the same media wants everyone to think this is not real, "fake news" (lol), and don't want to cover it. the election is coming, they don't want to hurt Joe Biden.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

change Hunter Biden with any of Trump's children, and this would be major news to the same media that pushed Russian collusion every single day.

now the same media wants everyone to think this is not real, "fake news" (lol), and don't want to cover it. the election is coming, they don't want to hurt Joe Biden.
    I think Joe Biden maybe meeting a guy that worked with Hunter Biden has gotten an insane amount of coverage. How much coverage do think a meeting like this should get?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    China!

gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    This guy spends way too much time in the grocery store checkout line.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I still am.

Um, I'm not voting for him, I dont care to vote, but he may very realistically be the better choice moving forward.

He has shown a tremendous amount of incompetence and I recognize it, but most of it really hurt us in the context of pandemic. That's a very rare event. I don't bank on another catastrophe of this magnitude to take place in the next 4 years.

I believe he will band aid the economy up as good as he can, hes gonna bubble things as much as he can, and we gotta rat race it for a min before the inevitable recession comes. On the heels of a patch work economy will be much harsher than a normal recession (but nothing compared to idiot Bush's banking and housing crash recession). But I want these years to float because my career is not set and I rather have a patchwork economy to stabilize my career than democrats letting things hit recession.

Especially with this 7 trillion dollar blunder by idiot trump hanging over our head.

However, sir, I do not support his idiotic rhetoric. You do. Please stop.

I dont know, that's what I think. I'm new to the game, you been in it for years, you were supposed to teach me about it but apparently you got some sort of issue with me, so...

So you would consider voting for him because you think that perhaps there might not be another crisis that he can't just mean tweet at? He is a feckless leader if the crisis doesn't bow to his Twitter handle.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

I donít think it would be. Ivanka Trump used her position in the White House to obtain Chinese Patents for her company and it was covered for like a day.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So you would consider voting for him because you think that perhaps there might not be another crisis that he can't just mean tweet at? He is a feckless leader if the crisis doesn't bow to his Twitter handle.
    Every married man needs a secret bank account

Yes, FNK. Good point. Iimagine if the Trump children were corrupt as well. Imagine that reality. I know it's hard...but imagine.
    HELLO

Comedian Sacha Baron Cohenís latest mockumentary Borat Subsequent Moviefilm may spell trouble for the Trump administration, as media outlets are describing a scene in which President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani appears to have reached into his pants suggestively in the presence of an actress posing as a journalist.

Lmao

Here is a smoking gun!!!

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast