Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Hilarious coming from someone that supports the party that had Trump's team wiretapped starting at the election...

This is certainly worthy of an impeachment if Biden wins. Dems set that precedent.

But, hey, you guys can deny, deny, deny and continue to fool yourself that Biden's son, who's so irresponsible that he can't pick up his own stuff, is worth MILLIONS of dollars to foreign firms...
    Nobody wiretapped Donald Trump or anyone on his campaign. The intelligence community had Sergey Kiskliak and other top Russian officials wiretapped. Michael Flynn was caught in that surveillance along with other Trump officials.

This would be like whining that the policeman waiting in line to cash his check arrests you after you shout at the top of your lungs that youíre robbing the bank.

The FBI apologized to the secret court that handles national security investigations for the way it conducted surveillance of a former Trump campaign adviser during the 2016 election, according to a court filing made public on Saturday.

FBI Director Christopher Wray outlined steps the bureau is taking to ensure it doesn't make the same mistakes again. He wrote in the filing to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that the FBI will tighten procedures governing wiretapping applications to the court, which oversees intelligence gathering under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

The FBI response comes after a report last month from the Justice Department inspector general that revealed serious issues with the bureau's applications to the court to wiretap former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. The FBI suspected Page had possible ties to Russia.

That report prompted the court to take the highly unusual step of publicly rebuking the FBI and ordering the bureau to revalidate its work.

"The FBI has the utmost respect for this Court and deeply regrets the errors and omissions identified by the Office of the Inspector General," Wray wrote in the filing, calling the FBI's conduct in relation to the Page surveillance "unacceptable and unrepresentative of the FBI as an institution."
    https://www.npr.org/2020/01/11/79556...mpaign-adviser
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

"Trump's team" when you mean "Carter Page", for starters....

Trump himself has backtracked on "they wiretapped me".
    HELLO

Is Trump Andy Dufresne? Whatís your point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    "Trump's team" when you mean "Carter Page", for starters....

Trump himself has backtracked on "they wiretapped me".
    Itís pathetic

Steele Dossier, baby. You guys weren't skeptics back then, lol.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Hilarious coming from someone that supports the party that had Trump's team wiretapped starting at the election...

This is certainly worthy of an impeachment if Biden wins. Dems set that precedent.

But, hey, you guys can deny, deny, deny and continue to fool yourself that Biden's son, who's so irresponsible that he can't pick up his own stuff, is worth MILLIONS of dollars to foreign firms...
    I have the same question as Ewing: what does this story prove?

That Bidenís son was hired and paid for his access to his father?

And you were. Why do you think the roles reversed?

Damn that smoking explosive gun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And you were. Why do you think the roles reversed?
    Well, one's real and one isn't. I was on the right side twice, lol.

First: you mean like you were correct about Trump not being on oxygen? Lol

Second, And yet you canít even answer a simple question. If this is real then please, what does this prove?

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

I actually was. I never thought the Russians were fixing the vote or Trump was a puppet of Putin. I didnít care

Last edited by ewing; 10-20-2020 at 09:35 PM.

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

What were you right about? Whatís your big claim? You seem lost in the sauce my friend

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    First: you mean like you were correct about Trump not being on oxygen? Lol

Second, And yet you canít even answer a simple question. If this is real then please, what does this prove?

First of all I never said he wasn't on oxygen, I even admitted he probably was on oxygen. I said the doctor said he wasn't on oxygen. Which was 100% fact. Not my fault the doctor backtracked on his statement the following day.

How's Donny doing by the way? He die of covid yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What were right about?
    This thing is super real and super serial but they canít even answer what this thing even proves.

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast