Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    This entire story is just so suspect. First of all, it's changed several times. At first, it was said that the computer repair shop owner got the laptop from someone other than Hunter Biden. Then, Giuliani claimed the owner got it from Hunter Biden himself. Now, the pushers of this story claim the computer repair owner is blind and he doesn't know who he got the laptop from.

Secondly, this story comes from Rudy Giuliani, the President's personal lawyer. What's more, Giuliani doesn't even have the hard drive of the laptop itself because it was supposedly seized by the federal government in December 2019. The laptop owner just so happened to make a copy of it and send it to Giuliani's lawyer. Why the federal government seized the laptop is never mentioned. Why the store owner would make a copy of it and give it Giuliani's lawyer of all people is not mentioned. Why Giuliani sat on the story for 10 months during which time the U.S. Senate had an investigation into this very topic is never mentioned either.

Third, the primary writer of the Post's article actually refused to put their byline, their name, on the story. One of the two named authors of the story, Gabrielle Fonrouge, did very little reporting or writing for the story and didn't even know her name was on the byline until after the story published. The other named author, Emma-Jo Morris, had never had a published byline until this story and is an ex-producer of Sean Hannity's show on Fox News.

So we have an evolving story, a very questionable source, and authors of the story who don't even want their names attached to it. It is impossible to verify the story without the original hard drive. This copy he supposedly made could be forged or altered, there is actually no way to prove otherwise, making this entire "story" hearsay. It's why no legitimate news outlet, including Fox News, would report it. For the record, the New York Post is a tabloid magazine, otherwise known as gossip magazine, owned by Rupert Murdoch.

The "smoking gun" is apparently the email where Burisma adviser Vadym Pozharskyi thanked Hunter Biden for ďinviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent some time togetherĒ. There is no public record of the meeting and the Joe Biden campaign is denying any such meeting ever occurred.

Someone is lying, it either happened or it didn't. Rudy Giuliani and the New York Post have a copy of a hard drive from a supposed laptop that belonged to Hunter Biden that was seized by the federal government and published a story that the authors of don't even want their names on 10 months after the fact. The legitimacy of THAT is what we're debating here. Also, to make it even crazier, the President himself was briefed on the story several weeks ago and pushed to get out before November 3rd. It reeks of desperation and fear in a really pathetic manor.
    You'd think the security cameras at the shop would settle it pretty easily. Let's see who dropped it off.

That being said, can't imagine the excuses that would be made for a legally blind shop owner to not have security cameras though, as we'd all completely expect, when it's found out that there was no security cameras or that the footage was mysteriously deleted.

The Lost Boys of PSD

There are too many uncreditable characters, holes, and backtracking to take this story seriously.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-20-2020 at 11:34 AM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    There are too many, uncreditable characters, holes, and backtracking to take this story seriously.
    There is the barrier of common sense that doesn't appear to be something that the believers of this nonsense are willing to climb.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/hunter-biden-...133820212.html

how is this not major news.

if this was any of Trump's children the media would be going nuts.
    Iím curious what your thoughts on lobbyists are.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    You'd think the security cameras at the shop would settle it pretty easily. Let's see who dropped it off.

That being said, can't imagine the excuses that would be made for a legally blind shop owner to not have security cameras though, as we'd all completely expect, when it's found out that there was no security cameras or that the footage was mysteriously deleted.
    Problem is the shelf life on camera footage is probably at best two weeks. It's constantly written over.

SSSSH, fingerbang will tell us that Biden stole the tape to cover his tracks.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Problem is the shelf life on camera footage is probably at best two weeks. It's constantly written over.
    They don't need camera footage from the shop because none of that is actually in question. Hunter Biden 100% dropped his laptop off at this computer shop. His legal team doesn't deny it or anything. The only people claiming that it never happened are desperate Biden supporters.

Seriously, where do you think they got the picture of him with a crackpipe in his mouth? Facebook?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    They don't need camera footage from the shop because none of that is actually in question. Hunter Biden 100% dropped his laptop off at this computer shop. His legal team doesn't deny it or anything. The only people claiming that it never happened are desperate Biden supporters.

Seriously, where do you think they got the picture of him with a crackpipe in his mouth? Facebook?
    Seriously what do you think this proves? Trumpís the one who is desperate. Its actually funny how easy it is to get his base to blood lust. Everyone else doesnít care. The smoking gun is Joe might have meet a guy who worked with his son. Itís pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Exactly at worst the Federal government has had this laptop forever and after multiple investigations and inordinate amounts of pressure from the President they have found nothing. Why does the fact the Joe has a kid that had a troubled life get you horny?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Seriously what do you think this proves? Trumpís the one who is desperate. Its actually funny how easy it is to get his base to blood lust. Everyone else doesnít care. The smoking gun is Joe might have meet a guy who worked with his son. Itís pathetic.

If it weren't so damning for our country, it would be hilarious.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Hilarious coming from someone that supports the party that had Trump's team wiretapped starting at the election...

This is certainly worthy of an impeachment if Biden wins. Dems set that precedent.

But, hey, you guys can deny, deny, deny and continue to fool yourself that Biden's son, who's so irresponsible that he can't pick up his own stuff, is worth MILLIONS of dollars to foreign firms...

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If it weren't so damning for our country, it would be hilarious.
    Scary **** man. He can get his people to turn on anyone. Lock him up, lock her up, Fuci is a communist. Trump people need some gladiator game ****. He could have some poor **** seeking asylum fight a tiger for a green card. They would eat it up

Last edited by ewing; 10-20-2020 at 08:27 PM.

Hilarious coming from someone that supports the party that had Trump's team wiretapped starting at the election...

This is certainly worthy of an impeachment if Biden wins. Dems set that precedent.

But, hey, you guys can deny, deny, deny and continue to fool yourself that Biden's son, who's so irresponsible that he can't pick up his own stuff, is worth MILLIONS of dollars to foreign firms...
    Your going to impeach him for maybe meeting someone? What does it prove? Look if is Biden dirty and they want to makes rules count when itís someone else I understand. If they had anything It might even work, but right now your just being a fascist. Anyone that is against you needs to be jailed!

Last edited by ewing; 10-20-2020 at 08:30 PM.

This is a really good point. Also, can you tell me how I can damage my brain to get to the same reality you're at?
    HELLO

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast