Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    No, it wasn't dropped off last week. All the details have been provided you, lol.
    Then why is it coming now? Did someone withhold criminal evidence from the law? enlighting me.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Well, let's see. Laptop confirmed to be Biden's, emails confirmed to be legit and Russia disinformation campaign proved to be not exist. And we're still seeing this:
    I wonder if Barb McQuade, the former national security law expert, has changed her opinion that the emails were a "complete fabrication"?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

20 pages later and this is still fake lol
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Then why is it coming now? Did someone withhold criminal evidence from the law? enlighting me.
    Dude, right above the post where you asked about this detail there's a GIANT ****ING PHOTO with a date on it in big red letters, lol. With all due respect I don't think you can be enlightened.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Yeah dude what does Barb McQuaid say?
    HELLO

I am judging on face value, so my opinion isn't set in stone. This is something on the edge of my awareness. With so much bs coming out of both parties late in the election cycle, something that has been done in the past, I usually tune them out. My favorite last-minute political accusation was in a Republican primary for the presidential nomination between George W. and McCain when rumors were spread that Senator McCain's adopted Indian daughter was his love child.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-19-2020 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Yeah dude what does Barb McQuaid say?
    She's the security expert that was quoted in the Salon article Mets posted in here. It has been repeated about a 100 times in here that the emails are fabricated.

They're not.

Dude, right above the post where you asked about this detail there's a GIANT ****ING PHOTO with a date on it in big red letters, lol. With all due respect I don't think you can be enlightened.
    Sorry, it was asking too much of you to enlighten someone. It is beyond your wheelhouse.

On the fourth of July 2019, what is it now late October in the year 2020? GTFO.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-19-2020 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What instances of Trump's corruption over the last 4 years are you referring to?
    All the ones you'd deny are corruption. Which is precisely my point.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    All the ones you'd deny are corruption. Which is precisely my point.
    Specifics would be great. We've seen dozens of unverified accusations against Trump pushed out there by the screaming left. So I just want to understand which ones I am denying that happen to be true.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    20 pages later and this is still fake lol
    lol, politics is nuts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Sorry, it was asking too much of you to enlighten someone. It is beyond your wheelhouse.
    Feel free to look into any of this if you'd like. But here's a funny little tidbit - if you don't pick up your laptop within 90 days you no longer own it.

Feel free to look into any of this if you'd like. But here's a funny little tidbit - if you don't pick up your laptop within 90 days you no longer own it.
    I try to remember that when I drop my computer off with questionable/ criminal activities recorded on it. Got it. Thanks for the tidbit.

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

She's the security expert that was quoted in the Salon article Mets posted in here. It has been repeated about a 100 times in here that the emails are fabricated.

They're not.
    What is the picture you linked? Itís too small. I love a good mystery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-19-2020 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast