Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He's very defensive about his support for Donnie boi. Mimics the guy, seems to support most anything the guy says, gets upset when anyone talks smack about the guy, and then thinks he's fooling people by making statements like "I've always said he can be a bit of an ******* but I support his policies" (all while regularly trying to paint himself as some sort of victim of the super meanie liberals of PSD).
    You're so all over the place that you can't even remember which of the posters you hate said what.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Wait. What. Have you actually seen my interactions with those mods?
    That has nothing to do with said brown nosing in the specific post I quoted.

You're so all over the place that you can't even remember which of the posters you hate said what.
    Killer rebuttal! Well....other than the fact that everything I said was in direct reference to you and your posts.

Not to mention that having zero respect for someone is absolutely not akin to hating them.

Yeah, bdawk definitely has morals regardless of his takes on sports. Also agree with blams. He hasn't said a single word in this forum that's made sense at all, but he seems like a dude to have a productive conversation with over a beer. You seem like a guy with a head on his shoulders along with scoots, valade (that one hurts) and benny (hope he's fine).

But damn.....there are some seriously creepy ****ers posting in here.
    Maybe not as much of a head on my shoulders as you think, Iím not sure if youíre saying you think Iím intelligent or not creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    On this subject, where are guys like TurnAround3? I haven't seen him in ages. I also enjoyed his perspective on most things. I liked Timmmahhh too. Haven't seen him in forever.
    Totally spaced out Gmen. Talk about a guy that has a 100% different political views than me, yet someone that I totally get.

Totally spaced out Gmen. Talk about a guy that has a 100% different political views than me, yet someone that I totally get.
    Yea, never agreed with him a day in my life, but he's a good dude.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Maybe not as much of a head on my shoulders as you think, Iím not sure if youíre saying you think Iím intelligent or not creepy.
    Definitely don't think you're a creep, and I do view you as intelligent. You just place that intelligence in weird places.

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

So you've decided to completely ignore hunters business partner that was part of the email chain that has also verified the emails and joe's involvement. Quite convenient for you.
    Not completely but the deal never went through so even if he was involved he never got paid plus after the ďbig guyĒ email apparently there is a text bt this guy and Hunter where Hunter says ďthe chairmanĒ gave him an ďempathic noĒ? See this is all total hear say. You can make it into whatever we want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-27-2020 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Not completely but the deal never went through so even if he was involved he never got paid plus after the ďbig guyĒ email apparently there is a text bt this guy and Hunter where Hunter says ďthe chairmanĒ gave him an ďempathic noĒ? See this is all total hear say. You can make it into whatever we want
    Based on what Iíve seen it sounds like several companies hired Hunter purely for his lineage in order to get access to his dad, and Hunter used this treatment to attempt to get payoffs, but that Joe Biden either said no or was unaware of his sonís attempts to do so.

I have seen nothing that makes me think Biden is laundering money or in on using his son to make money, and itís bizarre that people would think the successful patriarch would try to leverage their loser son for money as opposed to the other way around, since the other way around is how itís happened pretty much every other time in history...

Further admission that the whole Biden "scandal" was just bull****.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I've told you trump is a douchebag at least 20 times in the last several months, probably 100 times in the last 4 years, but all you here is....I wanna suck Trump's dick.
    lmaoooo, I missed that earlier!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Based on what Iíve seen it sounds like several companies hired Hunter purely for his lineage in order to get access to his dad, and Hunter used this treatment to attempt to get payoffs, but that Joe Biden either said no or was unaware of his sonís attempts to do so.

I have seen nothing that makes me think Biden is laundering money or in on using his son to make money, and itís bizarre that people would think the successful patriarch would try to leverage their loser son for money as opposed to the other way around, since the other way around is how itís happened pretty much every other time in history...
    Based on what Iíve seen I learned nothing. Hunter got hire bc of his name. I assumed that before. If he was selling access to people it very well could have been people that arenít Joe Biden. I am sure being the VPís son put him in the orbit of a lot of power govt and business leaders. I think it actually makes Trump look more like a wanna dictator who think he should able to jail his political opponents then it makes Biden look corrupt. Is it possible that Joe is dirty? Sure and itís an interesting mystery but pushing it during an election with nothing substantial is a bad look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-27-2020 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    That smoking shocking explosive gun that nobody gives a **** about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yawn

Nobody gives a **** except members of the cult.

even some Democrat voters think this very likely.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Tucker Carlson's producers sent his team a package from NY to California and the documents that he planned to take down Hunter Biden with magically disappeared.

This guy is such a douchebag.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

It's entirely plausible that Joe Biden had nothing to do with it. It's also entirely plausible that Joe is playing stupid and used his son as the scapegoat. One thing is certain: Joe Biden must be really foolish if he thinks that his position didn't allow for Hunter's connections. His son seems like a total ***. Who bangs their dead brother's wife?

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast