Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I wouldn't leave my kid alone with a single poster in here.
    Isnt your kid in like jr high?? lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Isnt your kid in like jr high?? lol

Freshman. The perfectly ripe age for you.

Hence...I wouldn't leave my kid alone with a single poster in here.

wow

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Freshman. The perfectly ripe age for you.

Hence...I wouldn't leave my kid alone with a single poster in here.
    Savage.

Yeah, bdawk definitely has morals regardless of his takes on sports. Also agree with blams. He hasn't said a single word in this forum that's made sense at all, but he seems like a dude to have a productive conversation with over a beer. You seem like a guy with a head on his shoulders along with scoots, valade (that one hurts) and benny (hope he's fine).

But damn.....there are some seriously creepy ****ers posting in here.
    On this subject, where are guys like TurnAround3? I haven't seen him in ages. I also enjoyed his perspective on most things. I liked Timmmahhh too. Haven't seen him in forever.

Lulz. Translation: I'm pulling the wool over my eyes.
    So you think he is big guy. No other possible explanation. Hunter couldnít have contacts that arenít his Dad that make him valuable? The emails couldnít have been spit balling that never came close to happening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So the Hunter Biden attack flopped so bad that we're going after people here...nice!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Never seen such a post.
    He has. He also has some serious denial posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So you think he is big guy. No other possible explanation. Hunter couldnít have contacts that arenít his Dad that make him valuable? The emails couldnít have been spit balling that never came close to happening?

So you've decided to completely ignore hunters business partner that was part of the email chain that has also verified the emails and joe's involvement. Quite convenient for you.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Yeah, bdawk definitely has morals regardless of his takes on sports. Also agree with blams. He hasn't said a single word in this forum that's made sense at all, but he seems like a dude to have a productive conversation with over a beer. You seem like a guy with a head on his shoulders along with scoots, valade (that one hurts) and benny (hope he's fine).

But damn.....there are some seriously creepy ****ers posting in here.
    Kissing up to four mods in one post?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I would not leave my kids alone with Joe. Thereís at least one poster (havenít seen him in a long while) here that I would never have left my kids alone with. Some guys just have **** energy, even if they havenít actually harmed a child... yet. Eventually, given the opportunity, some of them finally will.
    Well Biden is certainly taking his sweet time...

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Never seen such a post.
    He's very defensive about his support for Donnie boi. Mimics the guy, seems to support most anything the guy says, gets upset when anyone talks smack about the guy, and then thinks he's fooling people by making statements like "I've always said he can be a bit of an ******* but I support his policies" (all while regularly trying to paint himself as some sort of victim of the super meanie liberals of PSD).

See, this is my problem with people like you. I've told you trump is a douchebag at least 20 times in the last several months, probably 100 times in the last 4 years, but all you here is....I wanna suck Trump's dick.

And if everything in those emails are true, what biden supposedly did is way beyond anything that Trump has even been accused of.
    This is probably why people think your refutations of Trump ring hollow. You can think this is worse than anything definitively proven that Trump has done, but even accused of? Lol, heís literally been accused of worse money laundering than this.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Kissing up to four mods in one post?
    Wait. What. Have you actually seen my interactions with those mods?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    wow

He has a point both about both you and people on this site in general. I mean, who in their right mind would leave their child with someone they only know via words exchanged on an online sports forum?

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast