Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yes sir. Can you imagine how many posts the dude would have in this thread right now if you replaced the last name Biden with Trump?

The guy would've been playing with himself for two weeks straight.
    How many post do I have mention how shady the trump kids are and how they are being investigated or were accused of shady dealing with the Trump foundation that they had to be banned?

This would be my first, nobody gives a **** about the kids and how they make money. Nobody gives a **** about how Ivanka came out with 100 plus trademarks from China right after he father was elected.

Nobody gives a duck about Hunter no matter how he keeps calling a smoking explosive gun.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you think Joe is a pedofile? And
    does Melania have a body double?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, I think Joe is a massively corrupt politician who launders money through his crackhead son. I can't make that clearer.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    How many post do I have mention how shady the trump kids are and how they are being investigated or were accused of shady dealing with the Trump foundation that they had to be banned?

This would be my first, nobody gives a **** about the kids and how they make money. Nobody gives a **** about how Ivanka came out with 100 plus trademarks from China right after he father was elected.

Nobody gives a duck about Hunter no matter how he keeps calling a smoking explosive gun.
    You can disregard the kids all you want. That's until the dad is directly implicated in illegal activity. That's the difference.

This is as much about Joe as it is about Hunter. Lord knows you've cared about everything that came out about DJT. That's the hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    At first they linked me articles and argued it was fake. Since then I get single emojis and the "smoking gun" line. I named thread that because it's the exact title of the article. At first they thought it was funny...
    I still think it's funny tbf.

No, I think Joe is a massively corrupt politician who launders money through his crackhead son. I can't make that clearer.
    Lofl

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

You can disregard the kids all you want. That's until the dad is directly implicated in illegal activity. That's the difference.

This is as much about Joe as it is about Hunter. Lord knows you've cared about everything that came out about DJT. That's the hypocrisy.
    Nah

I donít like Biden either unlike you who bows to dear leader.

I have mention multiple times how both ****ing suck unlike you.

And if itís about shady and corruption, Trump beats Biden handedly without a shadow of a doubt.h

And last time I check Trump has been in power the last four years not Biden.
    Last edited by Sick Of It All; 10-26-2020 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Nah

I donít like Biden either unlike you who bows to dear leader.

I have mention multiple times how both ****ing suck unlike you.

And if itís about shady and corruption, Trump beats Biden handedly without a shadow of a doubt.
    See, this is my problem with people like you. I've told you trump is a douchebag at least 20 times in the last several months, probably 100 times in the last 4 years, but all you here is....I wanna suck Trump's dick.

And if everything in those emails are true, what biden supposedly did is way beyond anything that Trump has even been accused of.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Do you think Joe is a pedofile? And
    does Melania have a body double?

I would not leave my kids alone with Joe. Thereís at least one poster (havenít seen him in a long while) here that I would never have left my kids alone with. Some guys just have **** energy, even if they havenít actually harmed a child... yet. Eventually, given the opportunity, some of them finally will.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I would not leave my kids alone with Joe. Thereís at least one poster (havenít seen him in a long while) here that I would never have left my kids alone with. Some guys just have **** energy, even if they havenít actually harmed a child... yet. Eventually, given the opportunity, some of them finally will.
    I wouldn't leave my kid alone with a single poster in here.

Wow. I honestly don't know what else to say.
    Of course you donít

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Thatís fair what not is pretending their is proof. I havenít seen anything that comes close to directly linking Joe to some shady deal and when I ask you for it you come back with nothing. You have a hunch.

Last edited by ewing; 10-26-2020 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I wouldn't leave my kid alone with a single poster in here.
    Well yea, that goes without saying. But, there are some good people here. La Bibbers, 1908, and BDawk (ugh, that was hard to admit) from the Cubs forum. Youíre a good dude and as much as people like blams and I disagree on pretty much EVERYTHING, I could have a beer with him. But there are some super creeps here.

Thatís fair what not is pretending their is proof. I havenít seen anything that comes close to directly linking Joe to some shady deal and when I ask you for it you come back with nothing. You have a hunch.

Lulz. Translation: I'm pulling the wool over my eyes.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Well yea, that goes without saying. But, there are some good people here. La Bibbers, 1908, and BDawk (ugh, that was hard to admit) from the Cubs forum. Youíre a good dude and as much as people like blams and I disagree on pretty much EVERYTHING, I could have a beer with him. But there are some super creeps here.
    Yeah, bdawk definitely has morals regardless of his takes on sports. Also agree with blams. He hasn't said a single word in this forum that's made sense at all, but he seems like a dude to have a productive conversation with over a beer. You seem like a guy with a head on his shoulders along with scoots, valade (that one hurts) and benny (hope he's fine).

But damn.....there are some seriously creepy ****ers posting in here.

See, this is my problem with people like you. I've told you trump is a douchebag at least 20 times in the last several months, probably 100 times in the last 4 years, but all you here is....I wanna suck Trump's dick.

And if everything in those emails are true, what biden supposedly did is way beyond anything that Trump has even been accused of.
    Never seen such a post.

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast