Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 660
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,252
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You literally just showed your bias while insulting trump supporters.

    You honestly don't see this. It's insane.
    I dont insult Trump supporters. I call out blind loyalty that isn't based in fact. There are posters here who engage in that regularly.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,334
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah and you immediately went on the defensive about why your post was deleted when you knew exactly the reason why.

    You dont get to call what people post as ******** (like you did in that other thread) or call someone a brainwashed drone. That's clearly just an attempt to troll, bait, etc.

    Make a legitimate counterpoint. Few and far between i know.
    While you literally just demeaned trump supporters. Jesus, you honestly think you're not doing it?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,334
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I dont insult Trump supporters. I call out blind loyalty that isn't based in fact. There are posters here who engage in that regularly.
    Yes you do.

    That's simply just a different way of af calling people mindless drones.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-14-2020 at 11:56 PM.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,252
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yes you do.
    Where? Give me some examples.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,334
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Where? Give me some examples.
    I'll give you one that you posted in the last 5 minutes.

    "There's a difference between blind loyalty which isn't based in any reality"

    That is the exact same thing as calling someone a brainless drone.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-15-2020 at 12:02 AM.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I dont insult Trump supporters. I call out blind loyalty that isn't based in fact. There are posters here who engage in that regularly.
    i.e., “My actions are justified because I disagree with your views.”

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    This thread is a testament to why you shouldn’t be a mod here. lol

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,252
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I'll give you one that you posted in the last 5 minutes.

    "There's a difference between blind loyalty which isn't based in any reality"

    That is the exact same thing as calling someone a mindless drone.
    No its not. And you didn't say mindless, you said brainwashed. Keep your talking points in order. I never said any of those people were mindless drones. They clearly think every decision Trump makes is the correct one. That's not reality.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-15-2020 at 12:06 AM.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,334
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No its not. And you didn't say mindless, you said brainwashed. Keep your talking points in order. I never said any of those people were mindless. They clearly think every decision Trump makes is correct. That's not reality.
    Check my edit. And yes, it is exactly the same. You just don't think it is because your blind loyalty that isn't based in any reality says so.

    Aka, brainwashed drone.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-15-2020 at 12:08 AM.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No its not. And you didn't say mindless, you said brainwashed. Keep your talking points in order. I never said any of those people were mindless drones. They clearly think every decision Trump makes is the correct one. That's not reality.
    This is your perception. This is not based in fact. This canny be proven. It is only your perception of others given your own stance on the same issues. This 100% validated what broncos is saying.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    This is your perception. This is not based in fact. This canny be proven. It is only your perception of others given your own stance on the same issues. This 100% validated what broncos is saying.
    I think we just witnessed a legit attempt of PSD suppression. Lol.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I think we just witnessed a legit attempt of PSD suppression. Lol.
    Drain the swamp and Make PSD Great Again!

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35,369
    Geez, you guys get this pissy over unfair treatment by psd mods...imagine how you'd react to this kind of treatment from your govt you pay taxes to..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  14. #74
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,111
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Geez, you guys get this pissy over unfair treatment by psd mods...imagine how you'd react to this kind of treatment from your govt you pay taxes to..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    They're being oppressed dammit!

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Geez, you guys get this pissy over unfair treatment by psd mods...imagine how you'd react to this kind of treatment from your govt you pay taxes to..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Mods need to be called on their ****. Enough good posters have left here over the last two years.

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •