Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Sure. Whatever. Everyone does in here, including you. You only delete posts from those that have a different political angle than you.

And for what's it's worth, this post is on topic, is about this discussion and didn't insult anyone.
    Calling someone a brainwashed drone is not a different political angle. Its things you attempt to skate with.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Not at all. Being off topic is one thing but this thread is now about how I mod. That's clearly nowhere in the vicinity of Biden or Trump.
    You made it about how you mod.

Timmy does a great job breaking down what's in the article.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

You made it about how you mod.
    No i didn't. I didn't bring that up. You got pissed because you don't get to just insult people at will and get away with it like you almost always do.

Calling someone a brainwashed drone is not a different political angle. Its things you attempt to skate with.
    It absolutely is. You've said similar things many times.

You're deleting because we are posting a different political angle. That's 100% why you are doing this.

No i didn't. I didn't bring that up. You got pissed because you don't get to just insult people at will and get away with it like you almost always do.
    No. Never got pissed. Stop projecting.

You deleted every response that derived from a post of yours.

I'm not the one that got pissed.

I've never seen posts deleted that quickly, I'm kinda pissed I didn't even get to read them. Then like clockwork we got the, "or I'm gonna have to close the thread," crap.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Twitter and Facebook censor what is damning to the platform that they support and those who willingly bend over and spread their cheeks for the big tech companies who control the information they receive are as stupid as they come.
    Twitter and Facebook NOT cracking down on fake news and bull**** is up there in the list of reasons why Trump got elected. If they had stopped people from spreading **** that is 100% false, Trump wouldn't have spread like wildfire on there and a bunch of this Qanon **** would have been nipped in the bud.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I was banned and infracted 10 points for making a joke on this forum. The mod who banned me even said he knew it was a joke. Came back and reported a few posts for insults to see what would happen... nothing. Posts werenít taken down. No infractions given. This place has become a joke because of mods allowing their political opinions to dictate how they do their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I've never seen posts deleted that quickly, I'm kinda pissed I didn't even get to read them. Then like clockwork we got the, "or I'm gonna have to close the thread," crap.
    It's pretty telling, if nothing else.

It absolutely is. You've said similar things many times.

You're deleting because we are posting a different political angle. That's 100% why you are doing this.
    No its not. Its insulting because that is what you do.

Having a different political opinion doesn't make someone a brainwashed drone. There's a difference between blind loyalty which isn't based in any reality and some posters engage in and us arguing over the legitimatcy of that NY post piece.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Twitter and Facebook NOT cracking down on fake news and bull**** is up there in the list of reasons why Trump got elected. If they had stopped people from spreading **** that is 100% false, Trump wouldn't have spread like wildfire on there and a bunch of this Qanon **** would have been nipped in the bud.
    Goodness. They've promoted everything anti trump whether verified or not.

Put out an anti biden article, no bueno.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I havenít been on Facebook in 10 years, but I was active on Twitter until a few years ago. Itís a liberal cesspool. Wouldnít crack the top 50 of reasons Trump was elected.

No its not. Its insulting because that is what you do.

Having a different political opinion doesn't make someone a brainwashed drone. There's a difference between blind loyalty which isn't based in any reality and some posters engage in and us arguing over the legitimatcy of that NY post piece.
    You literally just showed your bias while insulting trump supporters.

You honestly don't see this. It's insane.

No. Never got pissed. Stop projecting.

You deleted every response that derived from a post of yours.

I'm not the one that got pissed.
    Yeah and you immediately went on the defensive about why your post was deleted when you knew exactly the reason why.

There are rules against calling what people post ******** (like you did in that other thread) or calling someone a brainwashed drone. That's clearly just an attempt to troll, bait, etc.

Make a legitimate counterpoint if you disagree. Few and far between i know.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-14-2020 at 11:54 PM.

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast