Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 660
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,654

    Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    yeah, I think you guys are missing what I was getting at......something comes out about a Republican, and instantly it's guilty until proven innocent....when it's the other side, it's innocent until proven guilty.......and I KNOW a comeback will be 'well, because usually that's the way it is'
    I think you are referring the Borat thing. If so that's just funny. Its a goof and a little different that calling the Bidens a crime family b/c Joe might have meet with someone
    Last edited by ewing; 10-23-2020 at 04:45 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    15,003
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think you are referring the Borat thing. If so that's just funny. Its a goof and a little different that calling the Biden's a crime family b/c Joe might have meet with someone
    nah, wasn't one thing in particular, tho that may have been the last instance that made me chuckle and make the comment
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,207
    President Donald Trump, who declared “I don’t make money from China” in Thursday night’s presidential debate, has in fact collected millions of dollars from government-owned entities in China since he took office. Forbes estimates that at least $5.4 million has flowed into the president’s business from a lease agreement involving a state-owned bank in Trump Tower.

    The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China signed a lease for space in 2008, years before the president took office, paying about $1.9 million in annual rent. Trump is well-aware of the deal. “I’ll show you the Industrial Bank of China,” he told three Forbes journalists touring Trump Tower in 2015. “I have the best tenants in the world in this building.”

    Forbes


    But Hunter Biden smoking explosive gun emails!!!!

  4. #454
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,118

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    President Donald Trump, who declared “I don’t make money from China” in Thursday night’s presidential debate, has in fact collected millions of dollars from government-owned entities in China since he took office. Forbes estimates that at least $5.4 million has flowed into the president’s business from a lease agreement involving a state-owned bank in Trump Tower.

    The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China signed a lease for space in 2008, years before the president took office, paying about $1.9 million in annual rent. Trump is well-aware of the deal. “I’ll show you the Industrial Bank of China,” he told three Forbes journalists touring Trump Tower in 2015. “I have the best tenants in the world in this building.”

    Forbes


    But Hunter Biden smoking explosive gun emails!!!!
    Renting out office space in the skyscraper he owns... Man, that's some really juicy stuff.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,654
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Renting out office space in the skyscraper he owns... Man, that's some really juicy stuff.
    It is. That’s why everyone else divested.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,157
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It is. That’s why everyone else divested.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jimmy Carter divested from his peanut farm. How many decisions did he make that realistically affected it? But he decided to do so to avoid any appearance of impropriety.

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,207
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Renting out office space in the skyscraper he owns... Man, that's some really juicy stuff.
    Is that pop gun still smoking?

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,207
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Jimmy Carter divested from his peanut farm. How many decisions did he make that realistically affected it? But he decided to do so to avoid any appearance of impropriety.
    Well one is one of the most honest people and caring humans ever the other is Jimmy Carter.

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Well one is one of the most honest people and caring humans ever the other is Jimmy Carter.
    Part of me wishes he would have run against Trump. He still has four years of eligibility. The contrast could literally not be starker between the two men.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  11. #461
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,654
    https://www.businessinsider.com/no-e...-china-2020-10

    Smoking


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #462
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,147
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I'm not suggesting I think or know anything's amiss.........but it does get hysterical how quickly some of you just completely shoot down any possibility Biden could have done something wrong, but instantly believe absolutely ANY inferred issue ANY Republican gets accused of. Without fail.
    but orange man bad.. media said so.

    Russia collusion was automatically believed, because one side said so.

    but Joe Biden or Hunter Biden dindu nuffin, and the same media wont even cover it.

    understandable from the same media. they covered Hillary's emails leading up to the 2016 election and it hurt her, they don't want to allow the same thing for Joe Biden when they clearly want Joe Biden to win. they don't care whether there is actually a story there, they have to protect Joe Biden.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #463
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,157
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com/no-e...-china-2020-10

    Smoking


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That was particularly hilarious. I love the self own quality of it.

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,222
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    yeah, I think you guys are missing what I was getting at......something comes out about a Republican, and instantly it's guilty until proven innocent....when it's the other side, it's innocent until proven guilty.......and I KNOW a comeback will be 'well, because usually that's the way it is'
    I don't think this is an accurate representation of reality. The way it goes is partisan. if it's a dem... dems say well we gotta give them time to defend themselves. If it's GOP, GOP will say we have to give them time to defend themselves. Where the other side starts screaming "Off with their heads!" That said... think back to Al Franken. The Dems, in general... not all obviously, I think are more likely to accept their medicine than the GOP folks are.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  15. #465
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,118
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    but orange man bad.. media said so.

    Russia collusion was automatically believed, because one side said so.

    but Joe Biden or Hunter Biden dindu nuffin, and the same media wont even cover it.

    understandable from the same media. they covered Hillary's emails leading up to the 2016 election and it hurt her, they don't want to allow the same thing for Joe Biden when they clearly want Joe Biden to win. they don't care whether there is actually a story there, they have to protect Joe Biden.
    Woah. Mr. Canada has it all figured out.

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •