Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post

First of all I never said he wasn't on oxygen, I even admitted he probably was on oxygen. I said the doctor said he wasn't on oxygen. Which was 100% fact. Not my fault the doctor backtracked on his statement the following day.

How's Donny doing by the way? He die of covid yet?
    You dodged whether he was on oxygen and said you didnít know.

What you did was repeat the Trumper line verbatim because your overlords told you to, and I pointed out you were intentionally repeating something you knew wasnít true simply because they told you to do so.

As for Trump, unlike your integrity, he is very much alive.

Now tell us what this proves...

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What were you right about? Whatís your big claim? You seem lost in the sauce my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That the Steele Dossier was totally bogus and that this is very real. Every psd lefty on this forum has claimed at one point the emails are a total fabrication and many continue to do so...
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

That the Steele Dossier was totally bogus and that this is very real. Every psd lefty on this forum has claimed at one point the emails are a total fabrication and many continue to do so...
    I have never claimed the emails are a fabrication, I think theyíre real from what Iíve seen. But I donít see how they prove anything against Joe Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You dodged whether he was on oxygen and said you didnít know.

What you did was repeat the Trumper line verbatim because your overlords told you to, and I pointed out you were intentionally repeating something you knew wasnít true simply because they told you to do so.

As for Trump, I liked your integrity, he is very much alive.

Now tell us what this proves...
    Joe Biden was the "point man" on diplomacy in areas including Ukraine and China and he used his crackhead son as a middle man to sell American influence.

I have a sneaky feeling he wouldn't be able to afford those mansions with his his modest salary.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Joe Biden was the "point man" on diplomacy in areas including Ukraine and China and he used his crackhead son as a middle man to sell American influence.

I have a sneaky feeling he wouldn't be able to afford those mansions with his his modest salary.
    None of that was in the emails, unless youíre reading some I am not.

Also, Iím pretty sure the mansion youíre talking about is the one that circulated on conservative social media Biden sold in the 1980ís

Itís sad to see how far youíve had to dumb yourself down Fingerbang to support Trump.

Nothing in the Steele Dossier has been proven wrong. Just might want to mention that when you call it totally bogus.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Also, Iím pretty sure the mansion youíre talking about is the one that circulated on conservative social media Biden sold in the 1980ís

Itís sad to see how far youíve had to dumb yourself down Fingerbang to support Trump.
    So he lives in a 3 bedroom?

So he lives in a 3 bedroom?
    He certainly doesnít live in this house:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-mansion-tweet/

Which is what you and your conservative buddies have been blathering about.

Did I say he lived in that house?

Talk about putting words in people's mouths.

No, you just repeated the same conservative talking point inundating the conservative airwaves the past few days.

That isnít coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Scary **** man. He can get his people to turn on anyone.

It's definitely a new phenomena. Its bizarre what has happened to the brains of these trump supporters. Their ability to reason and understand is completely shot, it is purely an emotional issue in their world.

I be talking to people, lol, the way I rip trump to trump supporters, they always end up agreeing the guy is a dumb ***. I don't say it in a offensive manner, I just lay out the facts and it's basically impossible to deny hes a ****in idiot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    It's definitely a new phenomena. Its bizarre what has happened to the brains of these trump supporters. Their ability to reason and understand is completely shot, it is purely an emotional issue in their world.

I be talking to people, lol, the way I rip trump to trump supporters, they always end up agreeing the guy is a dumb ***. I don't say it in a offensive manner, I just lay out the facts and it's basically impossible to deny hes a ****in idiot.

Pretty certain that every conservative in here has told you he's an idiot. But then again, you are captain obvious.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Pretty certain that every conservative in here has told you he's an idiot. But then again, you are captain obvious.
    Yea, but you still support his idiotic antics.

Stop it.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Iíve always assumed someone that was VP of the US lived in a nice house

Last edited by ewing; 10-21-2020 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast