Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I am advocating to throw trump supporters in jail if they show concern about the deficit. I will not stand down from this.

I didn't mean literal jail. Obviously. Like, PSD jail. Or the jail of my imagination. Something like that.

I don't care if people support Trump tbh. But the bad faith stuff is insufferable already. I can't imagine I spend much of the next 4 years defending Biden....but I also don't have the patience to hear those who gave up on everything the pretended to care about under Obama pretend to care again. At all. Not happening.

Off to jail they go!
    When a Republican is president, the Republicans in Congress love them some spending. But any time there’s a Democrat in charge, they always have a come to Jesus moment and suddenly are militantly opposed to the same spending they would have voted vigorously for when a Republican is president.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Says the guy with the forth most posts in this thread. Lulz
    I've had 3 posts in here about the topic.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The other 51 on this thread must have been from SpliffTONE on a ghost account.

Yup. Biden and I are master hackers that will stop at nothing to own the conz.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yup. Biden and I are master hackers that will stop at nothing to own the conz.
    Biden fluctuates between a drooling mess and a criminal mastermind based on whatever narrative they need.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    The other 51 on this thread must have been from SpliffTONE on a ghost account.
    Feel free to show me the other 48 posts I've made in here about the topic.

Feel free to show me the other 48 posts I've made in here about the topic.
    Read my post again. I never said a goddamn thing about the topic. I said the thread (And I even suggested that you didn’t make them — which of course you did).
    Last edited by Crovash; 10-30-2020 at 08:16 PM.

Fair enough.

I did forgot the first dozen or so posts where you were having a good cry over the moderation. Hopefully you got that **** figured out, wouldn't want that weighing on your mind for too long

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Read my post again. I never said a goddamn thing about the topic. I said the thread (And I even suggested that you didn’t make them — which of course you did).
    So what you're saying is that you had your head in your anus when you responded to my post. If not, learn context.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Fair enough.

I did forgot the first dozen or so posts where you were having a good cry over the moderation. Hopefully you got that **** figured out, wouldn't want that weighing on your mind for too long
    You mean pointing out that a mod was being bias? Yeah....that was definitely worked out. Even had a post undeleted. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it shouldn't even take that. the son of someone running for President is having this happen, this alone should cause people to be concerned.

the same thing for any one of Trump's children and I guarantee the other side would be concerned.
    This is concerning. It's making me think Hunter Biden shouldn't be President.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    People are concerned about Trump's children. And especially Trump. Like what?!?!

If you spent any of the last 5 years pretending at all to care about Trump's corruption, Javanka's utterly unqualified roles in the government...MAYBE I would think you weren't just making bad faith arguments here.

But alas...you're the most textbook definition of a partisan reactionary.

We gotta stop engaging with your bad faith arguments.

I don't even know what the allegations are any more. They change every day. It seems Tucker has finally given up, at least...

If they were real and not just a transparent attempt to catch the "EMAILS!!!!" lightning in a bottle again. Nothing more, nothing less.
    what do people think the reaction would be in 2016 if it was revealed that any one of Trump's children had a connection to a foreign country, like say Russia. the outrage would be off the charts and anyone sane knows damn well that's true.

but Hunter Biden and another country here, meh.

with Trump as President his children have worked in the American White House, and they are still attacked for a connection, but Hunter Biden and a foreign country, meh.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    About time! Please join the team. We have cake and cookies every other Thursday.
    I like cookies.

sad that people are incapable of countering what I say. from the side that thinks I'm wrong, would be pretty damn jubilant to be able to contradict me or show that I'm wrong.

but fold your arms and refuse to play, take your ball and go home, be triggered or throw a temper tantrum.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This is concerning. It's making me think Hunter Biden shouldn't be President.
    what is Hunter's relationship to the current Democrat nominee?

you (or anyone) don't think Hunter Biden's troubles could compromise Joe Biden as President?

what do you think the reaction would be in 2016 if it was revealed that any one of Trump's children had a connection to a foreign country, like say Russia. the outrage would be off the charts.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You mean pointing out that a mod was being bias? Yeah....that was definitely worked out. Even had a post undeleted. Lol.
    Awesome. Nothing like a good underdog story

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast