Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    A lot of Libs might think all Trump supporters are stupid. They'd be wrong. Maybe sitewolf is rubbing off on me but obviously that's not true. There are lots of reasons people support Trump. It's lazy and reductionist to lump them all together.

But I'll tell you two people who surely think less of Trump loyalists than even the most Lib of all the Libs ever could imagine: Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump.

That little mother****er Tucker especially has so little respect for his audience that when he gets caught in another conspiratorial lie, he goes with "my dog ate it".

Have some self respect!

I think as much as ever the issue of fake news and misinformation is incredibly important right now. But like...you can't keep talking about how Trump was wiretapped and Hunter is the spawn of Corrupt Satan and then go back and seriously expect anyone to take you seriously when you go off about the media. The optics are insane!

Tucker is a clown. And people who watch him all the time might not all be out of touch, low IQ octogenarians...but he is definitely turning millions of brains to mush....

Then again, the only MSN I consume is Fox News...and Tucker. So....****. Maybe my brain is mush to!
    Last edited by ManRam; 10-30-2020 at 07:57 AM.
    HELLO

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...-interest.html

I expected Tucker to have a story like this

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...-interest.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    It’s always projection with them. Accuse somebody of what you’re guilty of.
    It's quite comical. Switch gears when the story becomes ******** and accuse others of being obsessed

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    well that's it, certain media said so.

surely this will be ignored, but what the hell.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

maybe this from James Rosen is also fake news.

@WeAreSinclair
    reporter | @nytimes
    bestselling author | @MS_GreaterDCMD
    Trustee | @thebeatles
    freak | Married to @DurkinSara
    | jamessrosen@protonmail.com

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    maybe this from James Rosen is also fake news.

When someone has something that ties Joe Biden to an exchange of money or personal favors for govt help then you will have something that isn’t fake news.

Last edited by ewing; 10-30-2020 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    When someone has something that ties Joe Biden to an exchange of money or personal favors for govt help then you will have something that isn’t fake news.

it shouldn't even take that. the son of someone running for President is having this happen, this alone should cause people to be concerned.

the same thing for any one of Trump's children and I guarantee the other side would be concerned.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it shouldn't even take that. the son of someone running for President is having this happen, this alone should cause people to be concerned.

the same thing for any one of Trump's children and I guarantee the other side would be concerned.
    Your wrong

People are concerned about Trump's children. And especially Trump. Like what?!?!

If you spent any of the last 5 years pretending at all to care about Trump's corruption, Javanka's utterly unqualified roles in the government...MAYBE I would think you weren't just making bad faith arguments here.

But alas...you're the most textbook definition of a partisan reactionary.

We gotta stop engaging with your bad faith arguments.

I don't even know what the allegations are any more. They change every day. It seems Tucker has finally given up, at least...

If they were real and not just a transparent attempt to catch the "EMAILS!!!!" lightning in a bottle again. Nothing more, nothing less.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    People are concerned about Trump's children. And especially Trump. Like what?!?!

If you spent any of the last 5 years pretending at all to care about Trump's corruption, Javanka's utterly unqualified roles in the government...MAYBE I would think you weren't just making bad faith arguments here.

But alas...you're the most textbook definition of a partisan reactionary.

We gotta stop engaging with your bad faith arguments.

I don't even know what the allegations are any more. They change every day. It seems Tucker has finally given up, at least...

If they were real and not just a transparent attempt to catch the "EMAILS!!!!" lightning in a bottle again. Nothing more, nothing less.
    About time! Please join the team. We have cake and cookies every other Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    About time! Please join the team. We have cake and cookies every other Thursday.
    I've been saying it for years.

I am going to make a thread soon about all the things we get to throw Trump supporters in jail for after he's out of office. Like...when they pretend to care about the deficit again. All the bad faith ****. Hypocrisy is dead I know...but it doesn't mean we have to have the patience for it.
    HELLO

I am going to make a thread soon about all the things we get to throw Trump supporters in jail for after he's out of office. Like...when they pretend to care about the deficit again. All the bad faith ****. Hypocrisy is dead I know...but it doesn't mean we have to have the patience for it.
    I see everyone else still responding including yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I see everyone else still responding including yourself.
    I meant, I've been saying it for years and not actually following through. I'm the worst offender! At least people like valade are polite about it. I'm often just a dick to him...something I don't honestly enjoy. But hey...it happens....
    HELLO

Hypocrisy is not a crime punishable by jail time.
    If it were, there would be a serious shortage of cell space and people to run those jails.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Hypocrisy is not a crime punishable by jail time.
    If it were, there would be a serious shortage of cell space and people to run those jails.
    I am advocating to throw trump supporters in jail if they show concern about the deficit. I will not stand down from this.

I didn't mean literal jail. Obviously. Like, PSD jail. Or the jail of my imagination. Something like that.

I don't care if people support Trump tbh. But the bad faith stuff is insufferable already. I can't imagine I spend much of the next 4 years defending Biden....but I also don't have the patience to hear those who gave up on everything the pretended to care about under Obama pretend to care again. At all. Not happening.

Off to jail they go!
    HELLO

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast