Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Tucker Carlson's producers sent his team a package from NY to California and the documents that he planned to take down Hunter Biden with magically disappeared.

This guy is such a douchebag.
    https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774...ay-fox-s-lawye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I do enjoy the fact that Hunter Biden is so incompetent as to drop these laptops off with this corrupt computer repair shop but also so tactical in their approach as to plan our a scheme to steal this one package.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I do enjoy the fact that Hunter Biden is so incompetent as to drop these laptops off with this corrupt computer repair shop but also so tactical in their approach as to plan our a scheme to steal this one package.
    Tucker Carlson made himself look stupid by claiming someone stole it. Even if it were true, why would you trust sensitive info that could blow Hunter Biden's life apart with some carrier? I'd have a rep of mine personally deliver it....

Even Ted Cruz is like dude nobody ****ing cares!!!

Luckily UPS found the missing documents, so we will all get to see the smoking gun contained therein.

Although there's a 50/50 chance Tucker claims the documents were altered and the damning information somehow removed.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Luckily UPS found the missing documents, so we will all get to see the smoking gun contained therein.

Although there's a 50/50 chance Tucker claims the documents were altered and the damning information somehow removed.
    How the hell does that even happen? I've never gotten anything back after UPS loses it originally.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    How the hell does that even happen? I've never gotten anything back after UPS loses it originally.
    You are not a nationally syndicated talk show host on a multi-million dollar network whose lawyer's personally contacted UPS corporate.

You are not a nationally syndicated talk show host on a multi-million dollar network whose lawyer's personally contacted UPS corporate.
    Yeah but what about my pair of boxers that I ordered?

Yeah but what about my pair of boxers that I ordered?
    Probably in the same place as my lost books...

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Even Ted Cruz is like dude nobody ****ing cares!!!
    The Republicans really need to figure out something that isn't Hunter Biden related. The hit just isn't taking.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Wow thatís pretty amazing. He must still think he can at least spin whatever is there into a story.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

One time I ordered a car cover and it got lost. Like 4 months later it shows up with no packaging wrapped in a trash bag. Loose item wrapped and duct taped, lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Wow thatís pretty amazing. He must still think he can at least spin whatever is there into a story.

Something like this happens when you make stuff up and pretend like a package went missing.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/s...461071872?s=21

When that explosive smoking gun emails lead to nothing.

Womp womp

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast