Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Man the rookies just got WHOOPED on two straight blitzes. Hunt just got beat then Kindley and Hunt had poor communication.

And it looks like X might be back to 100%. Had two terrible games without Byron, but he's back to being a playmaker.

Every TE except for Geiscki is scoring and that makes me sad.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-18-2020 at 05:22 PM.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

It feels weird to say since we're up 21-0, but the offense has been terrible since the 2nd qtr

Man, I did not expect Hunt to look as bad as he has today. Considering he owned Arik Armstead I was hoping to see him bully people today.

Its hard to watch this game because the Jets are so bad. I wouldn't hire Gase for any NFL job. For a offensive genius his teams never score and he repels talent so his teams are inferior talented teams. The Jets will soon be doing what the Dolphins had to do and restart another rebuild.

If I was the owner I would fire Gase after this game before Gase does more damage.

Fitzpatrick really just threw a Butt INT

It was only 2 passes for Tua but it was a good 2 passes.

I did not expect the most exciting thing to come out of a 24-0 game would be Tua coming in.

Hip looked gooooooood

Second best play was Wilkins hopping over Brandon Jones with ease.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-18-2020 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Its hard to watch this game because the Jets are so bad. I wouldn't hire Gase for any NFL job. For a offensive genius his teams never score and he repels talent so his teams are inferior talented teams. The Jets will soon be doing what the Dolphins had to do and restart another rebuild.

If I was the owner I would fire Gase after this game before Gase does more damage.
    Would be surprised if gase and the gm werent fired by tomorrow morning.

Obviously it's against the jets, but flores young defense is really starting to put it together.

Defense looks very disciplined too.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Obviously it's against the jets, but flores young defense is really starting to put it together.

Defense looks very disciplined too.
    Only thing I'm worried about is if this defense can play well against mobile QBs and if they can play well without a lead. They're getting better but you can't blitz like this in both of those situations. I still think they need another consistent edge rusher.

With that said the defense is obviously starting to come together. The secondary is looking good. X is back to being a playmaker, Jones is non-existent in a good way, and Rowe might be the best player on the unit. Still have doubts on Bobby but he just hasn't been tested consistently. Add that and the blitzes coming together along with Ogbah looking like a legit pass rusher is helping a lot.

There's still three major holes I see with the defense. I need a good run stuffing DT that can set the tempo, a good coverage LB and another consistent pass rusher. The future looks exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Only thing I'm worried about is if this defense can play well against mobile QBs and if they can play well without a lead. They're getting better but you can't blitz like this in both of those situations. I still think they need another consistent edge rusher.

With that said the defense is obviously starting to come together. The secondary is looking good. X is back to being a playmaker, Jones is non-existent in a good way, and Rowe might be the best player on the unit. Still have doubts on Bobby but he just hasn't been tested consistently. Add that and the blitzes coming together along with Ogbah looking like a legit pass rusher is helping a lot.

There's still three major holes I see with the defense. I need a good run stuffing DT that can set the tempo, a good coverage LB and another consistent pass rusher. The future looks exciting.
    No defense can really shut down these Mobil qbs, that's why it's all mobil qbs taking over the league. If they are on their game, they are damn near unstoppable.

And good defenses in the NFL are damn near non existent in todays league.

I think miami is one year away from being one of the best defenses in the league.

Frist shutout for any NFL team this year. Probably got Gase fired hahah

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Would be surprised if gase and the gm werent fired by tomorrow morning.
    That GM did not choose Gase. He will likely start the next rebuild. This game was a clunker. Gaskin looked good running and receiving and Sheehan had a day. Otherwise, we are lucky the jets suck so hard. I agree that our D looked "disiplined" for much of the game as mentioned above, but we also gave up the longest rush and I think reception of the year for 2 of their players.
    I actually feel bad for them playing for Gase. Can't be fun when you know your leader is over his head and is looking out for himself only. I've been in that situation in sports and work and both sucked. Not fair to the athletes.
    Tua's second throw over the LB and under the secondary with 3 players converging dropped in beautifully. A lot of vet QB's can't do that very often. Can't wait to see more Tua.
    Last edited by Dolphin North; 10-18-2020 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    That GM did not choose Gase. He will likely start the next rebuild. This game was a clunker. Gaskin looked good running and receiving and Sheehan had a day. Otherwise, we are lucky the jets suck so hard. I agree that our D looked "disiplined" for much of the game as mentioned above, but we also gave up the longest rush and I think reception of the year for 2 of their players.
    I actually feel bad for them playing for Gase. Can't be fun when you know your leader is over his head and is looking out for himself only. I've been in that situation in sports and work and both sucked. Not fair to the athletes.
    Tua's second throw over the LB and under the secondary with 3 players converging dropped in beautifully. A lot of vet QB's can't do that very often. Can't wait to see more Tua.
    It felt like the Dolphins got up 21-0 and then they played like the game was over.

With the extra playoff spot the Dolphins have a legit chance of making the playoffs. I think we could go 4-1 in the next 5 games.

The Patriots are no longer the Patriots.

I am interested in seeing how the Bills perform tomorrow night because the Bills did not look good last week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast