Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    Basically, yes. One of the reasons we haven't ended up with TD's more is that he makes too many poor throws, even when making good reads.

BUT one of the reasons I believe the defense has played better is that we have had WAY fewer 3 and outs.
    Agreed! Goddamnit doogs you non contrarian bastard : )

And to be clear, I like Foles starting. Donít want to see Mitch anymore. But Foles has been pretty bad overall

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He's been pretty bad, but at least he's a top 25 passing qb, and can read a defense/go through progressions.

Also, there aren't stats to quantify how he's been bad as a result of a terrible offensive line. Mitch's numbers -as awful as they were- were incredibly inflated because of his ability to buy time.

In fact, the numbers show our oline is mediocre , which we all know is ******** lol

If you put the other 31 starters in this situation, Mitch would be worse than 40-50 (unqualified ) and Foles would be about 20-23 or so imo

The numbers don't show it but its still very clear imo

Foles is better, but still not good. I thought we knew that though.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    What have you guys honestly seen from Foles that make you feel this way? With a great offensive line, Foles is an average QB. He has gotten slightly better each game, so thereís hope that continues, but he is playing as a bottom tier QB right now. Arguably worse than Mitch was.

Thereís not 40 QBs better than Mitch, thatís just outlandish. His numbers are inflated because our line sucks? Thatís the first time Iíve ever heard an argument like that.

All of a sudden when we have a new QB, our offensive line sucks, running game sucks, offensive weapons besides a-Rob sucks, play calling sucks....

Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    What have you guys honestly seen from Foles that make you feel this way? With a great offensive line, Foles is an average QB. He has gotten slightly better each game, so thereís hope that continues, but he is playing as a bottom tier QB right now. Arguably worse than Mitch was.

Thereís not 40 QBs better than Mitch, thatís just outlandish. His numbers are inflated because our line sucks? Thatís the first time Iíve ever heard an argument like that.
    Well, ive seen an expert rank the backup qbs, mitch was at 10.

That is about 42.

It isn't really outlandish.

Foles is playing poorly, i agree.

It was hard to judge Nagy with a qb that couldn't go through progressions, make changes, or read a defense

As bad as foles has been, he can do those things. So I feel comfortable being a hell of a lot more critical.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Well, ive seen an expert rank the backup qbs, mitch was at 10.

That is about 42.

It isn't really outlandish.

Foles is playing poorly, i agree.

It was hard to judge Nagy with a qb that couldn't go through progressions, make changes, or read a defense

As bad as foles has been, he can do those things. So I feel comfortable being a hell of a lot more critical.

What expert? Love to see that list. Dalton looked great

Also, thereís about 8-10 starters that are complete garbage. Rivers, Newton, Jones, Mayfield, Dalton, Lock, Allen, Darnold and Foles. Mitch isnít in the 40-50 range and Foles in that 20 range. Thatís just ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Honestly, Foles has been pretty bad. His numbers reflect that. Heís checked it down when he had shots downfield. His biggest positive is the BDN aura and heís good pre snap and setting up the offense. Needs major improvement
    If Trubisky stayed in the Atlanta game we definitely lose that one, we likely lose against Tampa as well. Foles is no all pro but I like 5-1 a hell of a lot more than 3-3. I have hope the passing game can improve with him in there, with Trubisky it was pretty much going to stay status quo. I am pissed at Pace for taking Trubisky over the other two guys but will take a former super bowl MVP every time over what we had.

What expert? Love to see that list. Dalton looked great
    Dalton looked bad but he's still in a different league than mitch

Dude was an mvp candidate 14 weeks into the season just 5 years ago.

Click here to register!

Also, thereís about 8-10 starters that are complete garbage. Rivers, Newton, Jones, Mayfield, Dalton, Lock, Allen, Darnold and Foles. Mitch isnít in the 40-50 range and Foles in that 20 range. Thatís just ridiculous
    I'm sorry, Mitch just can't see whats happening at any point. He doesn't understand a playbook. He doesn't understand a single read RPO. He is easily worse than starter than you just listed.

Yes, he is near 40. At absolute best he is a top 10 backup, which puts him at 37-42.

This list, take out foles, mitch maybe slots in ahead of Daniel. But guess what, Daniel can read a defense he just chokes

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-backup-...ookies-slot-in

Mitch generously at 10 here: https://insidethestar.com/2020-backu...y-dalton-land/

A couple of other sites have him at 4, which puts him at 36. Very very close to 40 lol, and there is no world where he is the 4th best backup

Last edited by blams; 10-21-2020 at 10:32 PM.

Click here to register!

Dalton looked bad but he's still in a different league than mitch

Dude was an mvp candidate 14 weeks into the season just 5 years ago.
    You do realize how long ago that was, right? And I doubt he received any MVP votes in this year you are referencing.

Anyways, onto another topic. The Seahawks havenít won a game by more than a score over the past year....not sure why people feel the bears would get owned by any NFC team in a potential playoff game, especially if it is outdoors with bad weather. Sure, we probably lose more times than win against them, or the packers, but thereís no team in the NFC that I would feel we have no chance.

The rams opening at a TD favorite is a joke. If Foles doesnít turn ball over, we will win.

I'm sorry, Mitch just can't see whats happening at any point. He doesn't understand a playbook. He doesn't understand a single read RPO. He is easily worse than starter than you just listed.

Yes, he is near 40. At absolute best he is a top 10 backup, which puts him at 37-42.

Haha...ok man.

Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast