Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    But the guys would jump off a bridge for him and for that heís a special coach and I want to keep him, but if youíre good you have to know your limitations too. Just sit back and manage it at a high level like what McVay is doing this year, no need to call plays

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    They really need to try and trade for an OG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wouldn't we need an LT more than anything?

Whitehair/Ifedi are solid and thats 2/3 interior.

Unless ifedi has fallen off a cliff after the good start

I tend to think Leno is the biggest problem

I also tend to be wrong fairly often [emoji1787]
    Where's Debo when you need him?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Also next 3 games: Rams, Saints, Titans.

The first 6 games were nice, now you have to go and prove it. Canít get swept.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Wouldn't we need an LT more than anything?

Whitehair/Ifedi are solid and thats 2/3 interior.

Unless ifedi has fallen off a cliff after the good start

I tend to think Leno is the biggest problem

I also tend to be wrong fairly often [emoji1787]
    Where's Debo when you need him?

Why did the bears drop all that money on Quinn when Conklin was there? Always liked him in Tennessee.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    Why did the bears drop all that money on Quinn when Conklin was there? Always liked him in Tennessee.
    We needed someone on the opposite side of Mack , last couple of games he looks healthy and impactful.

Imagine if Mingo/Vaughters was the best we could put out there...

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    We needed someone on the opposite side of Mack , last couple of games he looks healthy and impactful.

Imagine if Mingo/Vaughters was the best we could put out there...

It doesnít seem like this FO prioritizes elite offensive line play or investing significant resources on that side. They have a former 7th round scrub on one side, extended Massie average starter money on the other side when no other team would have paid him starter money. they did that so they have a placeholder and not a guy making 15+ mill. You get what you pay for. They brought back the corpse of Long for two seasons unnecessarily and while Daniels and Whitehair are high draft picks, both are very MEH

Is it a coaching issue/OL coach issue or a FO issue? So tired of watching these guys run for their lives on every play. Or else 20 carries for 40 yards.

Mitch wasnít hand picked by Nagy. He got drafted the year before.

Also Mario Edwards Jr is playing out of his ****ing mind. Like pro bowl level good. Amazing find for 1.6 million. Heís a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Mitch wasnít hand picked by Nagy. He got drafted the year before.

Foles was handpicked by Nagy. The Bears passed up 4-5 other capable starting QBs (including former MVPs) to get Nick Foles.

Foles is 100% their guy. I stand by that statement. They brought Foles here to compete for a chip. So far itís working but the offense needs some help

Yup Mitch is a great QB too with basically the same record as starter as Nagy. Either the how matters or it doesnít Mitch is 24-14 as a starter. I bet teams are lining up to bring in the Nagy/Mitch power duo.
    I'm not the one who said W's are all that matter. But good job not picking up on my sarcasm.

Foles was handpicked by Nagy. The Bears passed up 4-5 other capable starting QBs (including former MVPs) to get Nick Foles.

Foles is 100% their guy. I stand by that statement. They brought Foles here to compete for a chip. So far itís working but the offense needs some help
    Well, given that our run blocking sucks, going with Cam would have been absolutely insane. That'd require a completely new offense focused on the run, something we suck at.

Bridgewater is really not any better than Foles.

And Hurts? Seriously?

You're acting like they passed on a bunch of franchise guys. They passed on MAYBE one, Cam, but Cam would completely uproot how the offense works. And put the onus on a VERY bad run blocking team to run block well.

Bears still get no respect 6.5 dogs against the Rams. What the **** is so good about the Rams? Goff is a younger Foles and that defense isnít as good as this one.. What am I missing

Bears still get no respect 6.5 dogs against the Rams. What the **** is so good about the Rams? Goff is a younger Foles and that defense isnít as good as this one.. What am I missing
    You're not missing anything except people who bet remember the Rams going to the Super Bowl 2 years ago. They're not a very good team. And I'd be stunned if either team cracks 20 points next game. The over under should legitimately be 35 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    Well, given that our run blocking sucks, going with Cam would have been absolutely insane. That'd require a completely new offense focused on the run, something we suck at.

Bridgewater is really not any better than Foles.

And Hurts? Seriously?

You're acting like they passed on a bunch of franchise guys. They passed on MAYBE one, Cam, but Cam would completely uproot how the offense works. And put the onus on a VERY bad run blocking team to run block well.
    Whatís wrong with grabbing a QB prospect in the 2nd round? Donít trust Pace not to throw up a dud?

Hurts could be good. Bridgewater already is good. That team is completely devoid of talent and they are sitting at 3-3. Newton.. I get your point.

Whatís wrong with grabbing a QB prospect in the 2nd round? Donít trust Pace not to throw up a dud?
    You're moving the goal posts. This question is irrelevant to anything that I said at any point. And it's not relevant to anything you said at any point. You said he got to HAND PICK his guy. So he shouldn't get another chance. And I believe it was in reference to Nagy.

I'm not much of a Pace defender.

Bridgewater isn't good. He can just check down well. Oh boy. The guy has 6TD and 5INT.

Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast