Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Nice to see someone with a pulse in those post game interviews.

Not to knock Mitch because I think he always meant well, but his interviews always sounded the same, like he was reading off of a teleprompter.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Itís semantic dude. Fact is, the bears were 1-3. Wins are all that matter. Did you not listen to foles today?
    If that's true then I guess Nagy is a great head coach. Dude has a lot of wins. Either the how matters or it doesn't.

Also @Bibbers, you not picturing isn't relevant to it happening or not.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Nice to see someone with a pulse in those post game interviews.

Not to knock Mitch because I think he always meant well, but his interviews always sounded the same, like he was reading off of a teleprompter.
    yea he sounded like a politician trying to say the right thing instead of saying what he actually wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Exactly this. I don't know what's so hard to admit about this.

Whoever said Dooglas likes to be contrarian, I get it now. Just likes to pick little schematic parts of an argument and not address anything else.

It was even reported after the Pagano press conference that he was expected to have the same autonomy with the defense that Fangio had.
    Yeah, I disagree with him in this case, but that's my brother you're talking about. I really don't think he's being a contrarian here, just has a different vision of how these things work. I can't say it's unreasonable to think that Nagy would have more input than we all might be imagining, just not sure what way we have to know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    If that's true then I guess Nagy is a great head coach. Dude has a lot of wins. Either the how matters or it doesn't.

I'm not saying it is. But last I checked, neither of us have worked for an NFL team, or would be totally keen elsewise on what goes on, would we? We're all just speculating and making educated guesses to some degree. Our perceptions aren't always going to line up with reality when we're dealing with totally incomplete information, and there's really no way of knowing for sure. For me, even if Nagy isn't hands on, he's done a great job picking out the defensive coaching staff since he's been here and deserves credit for that. In that sense, the idea that the buck stops with Nagy is an idea I totally agree with. Lovie deserved all the criticism he got for not ever bringing in a good OC, Trestman deserved criticism for his DC, etc.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 10-19-2020 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    yea he sounded like a politician trying to say the right thing instead of saying what he actually wanted to.
    Just don't think he knew what he wanted to say. Just didn't understand the game enough.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

We might need to put Sam at center and Cody at LG

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    We might need to put Sam at center and Cody at LG
    They need to do something. The OL is what will probably keep them from going to another level.

Glad they're 5-1, but their ceiling is limited with this kind of OL play.

They really need to try and trade for an OG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh Kline still out there

Definitely not a great coach, but the wins, largely provided by the defense, is enough for him to still have a job. I still maintain that if he inherited an average defense, he most likely would have a losing record and be looking for a job right now

Lol at Nagyís defense. I bet Nagy has almost no involvement with the defensive side of the ball except slapping butts and providing coffee.

He was hired here to do a job and he hasnít done that job. The offense is the 2nd or 3rd worst in the league after the 2 NY teams. Literally Vic Fangio Or Lovie Smith could be coaching and calling the plays and Iíd bet the team is no worse than they are.

Not if, but when, the bears throw an enormous dud in the playoffs and score 10 points, I hope people will finally see the light. If the bears end 10-6 or worse Iím in favor of firing the GM and Coach and see if we can get a 21st century offense and play caller in the building
    Last edited by PeanutPunch33; 10-19-2020 at 10:47 AM.

Yup Mitch is a great QB too with basically the same record as starter as Nagy. Either the how matters or it doesnít Mitch is 24-14 as a starter. I bet teams are lining up to bring in the Nagy/Mitch power duo.
    Last edited by PeanutPunch33; 10-19-2020 at 10:48 AM.

This is literally their HANDPICKED QB over guys like Hurts, Bridgewater, Cam.

This is your QB, this is your guy, you donít get to stick around for the next QB prospect when you canít even produce a respectable offense with your hand picked SB champ who knows the system in and out.

I like Nagy, but heíd already be on his way if the defense was 15-20 range instead of 1-2 range

With that being said Iím not gonna piss in anyoneís cereal on a 5-1 morning. Letís all hope Nagy has some innate ability as a play caller that heís been hiding for 3 years and the bears go on a SB run.

Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast