Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 1059
  1. #661
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    51,122
    Hahaha, y'all jinxed the Packers.

    Packers now have 10 points on 4 drives! We're the better team!

  2. #662
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9,459
    I think Pineiro would have to be cut. How bad must that injury be with him still not kicking?

  3. #663
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    19,382
    Rodgers with nearly 2 pick 6s. Love it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #664
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    51,122
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Rodgers with nearly 2 pick 6s. Love it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You love to see it!

  5. #665
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9,459
    He has thrown as many picks in a few minutes as he threw all of the 2018 season. Ha ha

  6. #666
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    I mean, that's just not true of me. I very rarely complain about decisions Nagy makes. Everyone here calls me an apologist for the guy. I also would have said, "I don't like the call, but I'm glad it worked," if that had worked.
    I wasnít referring to you at all. It was a lot of others though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #667
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,397
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I think realistically, Nagy is an average NFL HC. The problem is, he was brought in to be a great HC. The bears, as usual, need to do better.
    This is ****ing ridiculous dude. Look at his record. Itís a results business and the Bears have statistically never had a better HC.

    I think youíre an awesome poster, but the anti-Nagy bias is incredible palpable. Basically every post you make is spun in a way to take a shot at Nagy. I get it. You donít like him. But itís honestly getting old.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #668
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    13,174
    Can Leno's backup really be that much worse?

  9. #669
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    This is ****ing ridiculous dude. Look at his record. Itís a results business and the Bears have statistically never had a better HC.

    I think youíre an awesome poster, but the anti-Nagy bias is incredible palpable. Basically every post you make is spun in a way to take a shot at Nagy. I get it. You donít like him. But itís honestly getting old.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thatís fine. We all have our opinions. I think saying heís average is actually pretty fair.

  10. #670
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    13,174
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Thatís fine. We all have our opinions. I think saying heís average is actually pretty fair.
    I think he's better than average HC. Still don't think he's cut out to be a play caller.

  11. #671
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28,011
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    I think he's better than average HC. Still don't think he's cut out to be a play caller.
    Name 10 better playcallers active in the league.

  12. #672
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    13,444
    I think playcalling could be better, but the offense just needs to execute better and stop with the dumb penalties and mistakes (Foles INT).

  13. #673
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    51,122
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    I think playcalling could be better, but the offense just needs to execute better and stop with the dumb penalties and mistakes (Foles INT).
    That INT was so ****ing bad.

  14. #674
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,708
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    I think playcalling could be better, but the offense just needs to execute better and stop with the dumb penalties and mistakes (Foles INT).
    Definitely. Itís not just one thing, itís everything. The offense canít overcome mistakes. They need to play disciplined. At least listening to Foles gives you some hope they could figure it out, but need to see it

  15. #675
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28,011
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Name 10 better playcallers active in the league.
    Sean Peyton, Greg Roman (Ravens dude but he also has Lamar), Andy Reid, Kyle Shanahan, Sean McVay, Josh McDaniels (?), Doug Peterson (?)

    That's all I got.

Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •