Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I'm not a conversational wizard by any means, but I do know when someone uses the old "it's not them, it's me" talk, it's probably them.

Yeah Iím not surprised.

Heís probably going to the Chiefs

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I'm not a conversational wizard by any means, but I do know when someone uses the old "it's not them, it's me" talk, it's probably them.
    It actually sounds to me like heís blaming the overall scheme and possible play calling on why the offense sucks. Without looking at the numbers, it doesnít seem like Kmet is on the field very much.

Because for how involved Burton was used in the TE game when he was healthy they rarely use our guys unless red zone. Kmet wasnít even targeted Thursday after they said they were gonna try to get him more involved and despite positive reviews in Camp catching everything maybe itís more Foles chemistry over the next few weeks but yea TE been more blocking and red zone threats than anything

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    It actually sounds to me like heís blaming the overall scheme and possible play calling on why the offense sucks. Without looking at the numbers, it doesnít seem like Kmet is on the field very much.
    I think there's a number of different interpretations because I just don't buy it as sincere. You could be right, but it could also very well just be coach speak and that either 1) Kmet sucks or 2) Kmet isn't ready.

In either of the latter two cases, they're not gonna just say it, and I'm more willing to believe it's one of those two things because the only alternative is that they're knowingly not using a good player which makes no sense.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 10-15-2020 at 11:32 AM.

Man have we seen this offense sometimes half the time they donít know how to use the players have [emoji24]

Week 6: Chicago Bears (4-1) at Cam-less Panthers (3-2), 10/18 at 12:00 Central (FOX)

Saw some statistics on another site, that nearly all of our TDs have come down big and in the hurry up offense. It appears that when they hurry up, theyíre not a bad offense. Conversely, when they donít, theyíre dog ****.

I donít think you could run hurry up all game, but you could certainly run it more often. Foles especially seems to favor it. Mitch seemed to as well. Seems like an amazingly simple adjustment that Nagy hasnít made in 2 seasons

Yea we always looked better in hurry up

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Saw some statistics on another site, that nearly all of our TDs have come down big and in the hurry up offense. It appears that when they hurry up, theyíre not a bad offense. Conversely, when they donít, theyíre dog ****.

I donít think you could run hurry up all game, but you could certainly run it more often. Foles especially seems to favor it. Mitch seemed to as well. Seems like an amazingly simple adjustment that Nagy hasnít made in 2 seasons
    Iíd bet you that changes. Foles seems like he will actually get on Nagy about things that he wants to do. Mitch definitely doesnít strike me as that kind of guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much are those hurry up numbers inflated though by soft zone defense especially those first 2 weeks when they were in a deep 2nd half hole?

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Abso---damn---lutely.

If they are/were not interested in playing Kmet, they could have drafted Winfield, Jr (SS), Raekwon Davis (DT), Claypool (WR), all who were available and plays positions the Bears needed.

If they waste Kmet like they wasted Shaheen, I will never give them a benefit of the doubt when it comes to this regime drafting offensive talent.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast