Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071
Results 1,051 to 1,059 of 1059
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    Do you really think that Mitch would beat Tom Brady?? The bears probably get 80 yards of total offense that game and 3 points with Mitch
    No, and I never said that. However, we donít have the offensive line or talent to run this scheme Nagy is trotting out there.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    Iím not a fan of his. Iíve seen Cohen run between the tackles this year behind basically the same o line and have success.

Montgomeryís speed isnít just bad. Itís bottom barrel. I canít think of a slower starting RB off the top of my head except maybe Ingram or Freeman and IMO I donít think Monty has that kind of vision or physicality. The pick even becomes more ridiculous when you realize sanders, Singletary and Henderson all went after day 1
    Its acceleration...thatís the issue here. This offense is built on RB with acceleration. Montgomery, would do better in a more traditional run game.

Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    Its acceleration...thatís the issue here. This offense is built on RB with acceleration. Montgomery, would do better in a more traditional run game.
    The offense isn't built on RB acceleration. The offensive line is just atrocious at run blocking. And again, let's see what Monty does when he's not against top 10 run defenses every single week. The first two weeks of the year, the same time Cohen was healthy, Monty put up over 5 yards per carry.

Week 6: Chicago Bears (4-1) at Cam-less Panthers (3-2), 10/18 at 12:00 Central (FOX)

Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    The offense isn't built on RB acceleration. The offensive line is just atrocious at run blocking. And again, let's see what Monty does when he's not against top 10 run defenses every single week. The first two weeks of the year, the same time Cohen was healthy, Monty put up over 5 yards per carry.
    I donít consider the Panthers a top 28 run defense and they had 10 days to prepare for that game and still flopped. Of course some of it is coaching and the o line, but Monty isnít a particularly good or special player. Heís the definition of JAG

Nearly every team has offensive line or personnel problems. That doesnít seem to stop Mostert 5.9 ypc, Chubb 5.1 since he came into the league, Carson, etc etc. When is the last time this JAG even put up a 100 yard performance? His non existent speed and terrible vision make him a limited player. Heís got mitts for hands though Iíll give him that
    Last edited by PeanutPunch33; 10-22-2020 at 09:02 PM.

The fact that Pace continues to ride entire seasons with unproven players is the reason the offense is so crappy. This year Monty, next year it will be a a 6th round pick at RT or his 2nd round pick miller being shipped out for a 7th rounder. Last year it was Shaheen. I understand giving guys a chance to elevate their game but my goodness what have these JAGS done to deserve the promotion. He hasnít hit on one skill offensive player in any draft in over 5 years. Youíd think that even a blind man could get lucky one time or run into someone decent. Unless you want to sell me on Miller Shaheen or White.. lol. He drafts these guys, within 2 years itís evident they are booty juice, and then sells for pennies on the dollar.

Praise him for building the best defense in the game, condemn him for building the worst offensive attack in the game. At least the jets and giants have no intention of winning lol. If they are marginally worse on offense it is by design. Itís so weird to see a 5-1 team ranked 28th in offense.
    Last edited by PeanutPunch33; 10-22-2020 at 09:21 PM.

New game thread here. HOWEís coming out of retirement to drop the banhammer if you start those petty side convos again, too.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...9#post33666269

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    New game thread here. HOWEís coming out of retirement to drop the banhammer if you start those petty side convos again, too.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...9#post33666269
    I hope you're serious about him coming back in lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071