Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great One

The Great One

Sorry to make a thread on this forum which I have never posted. I am part of the Lakers forum and since G1 posts here all the time, thought I should let you guys know.

He has been dealing with an illness for the past year or so (as far as I know) and he told us that he does not have much time left. He is getting transferred to hospice care for his final days. I just thought you guys should know about this. He has made a thread in the Lakers forum and you guys are welcome to post there.

Thank You.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

What the F?!!

No freaking way. Prayers going out to one of our Favorite brothers GREATNESS ONE! This sucks and it ruined my day, over the years I have had great opportunities for meaningful conversation and fun times with GO, a truly nice man with a great heart and sharp mind. Is there any go fund me site or anything? DAMN IT!

"...prone to stoogery.".

Fight this ***** GO, everyone send prayers.

Seriously, I am not crying, I was...um...dicing up some onions...yeah that's what it was.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    What the F?!!

No freaking way. Prayers going out to one of our Favorite brothers GREATNESS ONE! This sucks and it ruined my day, over the years I have had great opportunities for meaningful conversation and fun times with GO, a truly nice man with a great heart and sharp mind. Is there any go fund me site or anything? DAMN IT!
    KobeOwnsU is trying to get hold of him. I lost his phone number but KOU tried to contact him. No reply yet. We will keep you guys posted if there will be some kind of Go Fund Me site or the like. It has caught us off-guard also in the Lakers forum. We were wondering why he wasn't posting that much the last few days.

G1 has been a great friend here and has been liked by everyone. Im very sad to hear of this news. I know we are all just internet strangers but over the years I would be happy to call G1 and others my friends.

Im not really sure what all else to say. I could say soo much but I dont know what really to say either. Im here for you my friend.

Just when you think 2020 couldnít get any worse. GO you are one of the few posters that make this forum worthy of our time. All the best my Raider brother!

I remember Great One ive always seen him on this forum over the years. Hope he is able to recover from this.

I'm sorry to hear that, he will be in my prayers.

Wow... Even though he and I don't talk much anymore, we used to be pretty friendly here and always had a good time going up against each other in fantasy football. He's a great poster and a damned good fantasy football player. Hoping for a miracle for him... I'm glad he's seeing his 2 favorite teams (Lakers and Raiders) be elite again like they should (or competitive, in the Raiders' case).

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    KobeOwnsU is trying to get hold of him. I lost his phone number but KOU tried to contact him. No reply yet. We will keep you guys posted if there will be some kind of Go Fund Me site or the like. It has caught us off-guard also in the Lakers forum. We were wondering why he wasn't posting that much the last few days.
    Copy that, it has caught us off-guard is an understatement. Shocking and incredibly sad. He's a good one.

"...prone to stoogery.".

This is incredibly sad to hear

G1 you will be in my prayers

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Copy that, it has caught us off-guard is an understatement. Shocking and incredibly sad. He's a good one.

I am at a loss for words...

G1 has been such a constant and revered contributor as long as I have been here.

Iíll pray for him and as family for a positive outcome.

He is truly loved on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about G.O.. Always on point. Many good conversations and posts. A true OG in our forum. I"ve always liked and took GO's comments to heart.
    I'll be praying for him and his family.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Heartbreaking man

Iím sorry to hear and sending prayers from the Hoosier state.

If there is anything we can do as a group or anything yíall need from me just let me know.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast