Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Mcaarthy lovers

Mcaarthy lovers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfZp5WyHYxA

GTFO.... SMD. I told you ****s for years and the mm supporters destroyed me........... well gtfo... dudes trash,,,,,,,,,,,, NN is the worst head ****ing coach in football.

MM even with Dak before injury is ****ing trash man

The guy won us a super bowl and all you want to do is dance on his grave. Congrats man. Hope you feel great about yourself. Why don't you head back over to the main and blow smoke on how great you are at qb evaluations.

MM did some really good things for a bunch of years and then lived off his track record for a few years. He's still one of the best coaches the Packers have had. I agree that right now he doesn't appear to be a great coach.

I liked to think of it as he kept us from winning multiple titles along with the GM.... winning 1 superbowl with what should be the GOAT QB is inexcusable and we should have fired him in 2014....

https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/1...586774017?s=19

I sure as hell dont miss this **** from him... he is getting destroyed all over and rightfully so. The dude is a bad coach who got carried to a superbowl by a goat QB.......... dont worry though cowboys fans are doing the same thing most packer fans did and that is making excuses for his idiocy.

rumors of the cowboys firing MM before the season even finishes.................... IN HIS FIRST SEASON

We arent even at the half way point

this is what rodgers had to deal with... no imagine having a GM on top of MM that refused to help out their QB which dallas hasnt had to deal with and MY GOD... Dallas has all those weapons and are trash even before Dak got injured....Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa MM and our GM cost us big

while part of me says Mike has had to deal with numerous injuries in his first year another part says with Covid every coach had had to deal with roster issues. i think Mike is a bad coach. he is neither inspiring, creative nor capable of leadership. every mistake he made in Green Bay he repeated in Dallas. he fails to hold accountable his staff whom he picked while demanding accountability from his players. he was fine with a defensive scheme change to a hybrid 3-4 while not having the talent to do so and he picked a assistant coach not successful in the scheme. for Mike it's all about the idea that talent can be coached up. talent can be coached up just not by him. the only success Mike had in Dallas was showing the entire NFL how good Dak could be with different coaches. Dak had one of the top WR units in the NFL which should have opened up the running game however Mike believes in the pass over the run so he marginalized the run game. when his crap D allowed teams to stomp all over it even the pretense of a balanced offense was thrown out. on the field what has Mike shown that he deserves a second year? nothing. in the locker room his players have already lost faith in him and his staff. something that took 10 years to do in Green Bay. the result was the same. a loss of faith between the players and the coach. you cannot fix that. i don't know if it's accurate to say i am happy to see Mike McCarthy fail i am happy the rest of the NFL has seen that he is no longer worthy of being a head coach.