Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    This team is a total embarrassment. Look at all the damage caused by Gase and he is still here.
    He has totally stunted Darnold's growth and confidence by his POOR play calling. I am only hope he hasn't ruined him completely.
    Jamal Adams is gone. He went to Seattle without a new contract. He just wanted off this team.
    C.J. Mosley opted.
    Last year Williamson lost for the year with ACL in a meaningless pre season game.
    Robbie Anderson used poorly and lost in free agency. He is doing really well in N.C.
    Williamson and Mcdougald complained about poor practices.
    Bell and Perine complained about not being getting enough touches and how they were being used.
    Darnold and Becton used against Denver although both were injured.
    They are 0-5 and the laugh of the NFL clearly the worst team in the leaque.
    Now they have released Bell with no compensation and huge cap hit.

Everyone is laughing at them.

Please at least try to stop some of the insanity and fire GASE NOW. FIRE GASE NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    What's green and white and covered in smoke?
    Jet fans hopes.
    I bet Moseley is talking to his agent seeing how he can get out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by JetNation View Post
    This is ****ing pathetic. Not only does this mean Gase isn’t forced out it shows he still has enough ****ing power in the organization to get rid of who he doesn’t like
    I don't think it's a Gase thing. Douglas has been on record about wanting to develop a culture. When you're 0-5, it's alot easier to get rid of a guy like Bell. Perrine should be playing anyway, if Gore out-touches him on Sunday, then that is a disgrace. Morgan should be starting too.
    Your Worst Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster View Post
    Has any player EVER improved under Gase? The guy is the coach where careers go to die
    Yes, punters excel in his system.

Yes, punters excel in his system.
    I'm shocked his punters haven't developed their own condition from overuse. Something like punter's knee, just like tennis elbow.
    Your Worst Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by afmanic View Post
    I bet Moseley is talking to his agent seeing how he can get out of here.
    When he returns next year, we'll have a different HC for him.
    Hopefully one that he'll want to play for.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    What the ****!

I have Bell on my fantasy team too
    You better keep him

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster View Post
    I don't think it's a Gase thing. Douglas has been on record about wanting to develop a culture. When you're 0-5, it's alot easier to get rid of a guy like Bell. Perrine should be playing anyway, if Gore out-touches him on Sunday, then that is a disgrace. Morgan should be starting too.
    Idk man, last year Bell had an issue with how Gase used him and handled it in the locker room. Did it change anything? Nope. This year Gase said he spoke with Bell and looked back at how Pitt used him and would incorporate it, did he? Nope. Now Gase says he hates that Bell went the social media route instead of talking to him directly and he’s gone a few days later? This is Gase. Bell has been a consummate pro & locker room guy for us since he came. This is Gase.

I know that Bell has a good size contract but I find it appauling that the Jets couldn't get anything in return.

You mean to tell me that no team would cough up a late round pick, or even trade for a player (WR) with a bad contract in return.

Point of reference: The Jets found a trade partner for Wayne "the human turnstile" Hunter.

So, you mean to tell me that nobody, anywhere had an interest in Bell?
    This team.

Quote Originally Posted by JetNation View Post
    Idk man, last year Bell had an issue with how Gase used him and handled it in the locker room. Did it change anything? Nope. This year Gase said he spoke with Bell and looked back at how Pitt used him and would incorporate it, did he? Nope. Now Gase says he hates that Bell went the social media route instead of talking to him directly and he’s gone a few days later? This is Gase. Bell has been a consummate pro & locker room guy for us since he came. This is Gase.
    Well if it was Gase's call, then I lost ALL respect for Joe Douglas! I'm not disagreeing with you regarding the Bell-Gase dynamic, I just feel that Douglas ultimately felt that Bell liking those tweets was disrespectful to the team and he wanted to make a statement that regardless of how bad things are going, we, as an organization, are not going to tolerate it. I just don't think it was Gase going into JD's office demanding they trade or release Bell. At least that better not be the case.
    Your Worst Nightmare

Btw Tannehill looks good.

Doesn't resemble the QB he was under you-know-who.
    Wonder why? Hmmm...

Wonder why? Hmmm...
    and he is 4-0

everyone thought he was garbage when he was in miami under him.

The more I think about this move the more terrifying it becomes. It was obvious that Gase wanted him gone, I honestly think it was a Gase move. If that's the case I bet he's here next year and that scares the **** out of me. I dunno if I can handle another year of that ****ing idiot running things.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    The more I think about this move the more terrifying it becomes. It was obvious that Gase wanted him gone, I honestly think it was a Gase move. If that's the case I bet he's here next year and that scares the **** out of me. I dunno if I can handle another year of that ****ing idiot running things.
    I really think it was a conversation between JD and Bell
    There was no way Bell was going to be a Jet next year and would have been released anyway (new coach or not)
    Bell probably went to JD and asked to be released, Gase doesn’t want or use him so why torture him any longer

Gase is happy, Bell is happy...team is clearly worse, but this was going to be ugly no matter how it went down

As mentioned by others, I fear other FA won’t want to come here. Even with a new coach next year, it’ll look like we’ll be “value” signing, but the reality is, the high end players won’t want to come here

Wonder why? Hmmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by afmanic View Post
    and he is 4-0

everyone thought he was garbage when he was in miami under him.
    Are you talking about the guy that just beat the undefeated Bills? Scored 4 TDs, 3 in the air and 1 on the ground? You sure he was coached by Gase...I think you’re confused

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast