Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great One

The Great One

Greatness One has just made a thread that he has a terminal disease and is being transferred to hospice care. If anyone wants to post in the Lakers forum, G1 has made a thread to do so. He is the Lakers forum, and I hope some of you will post there.

Thank you

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

G1 Forever.

Man this sucks so bad..

The Great One

Salute my brother! A member of the super team, team sachs a few years ago that brought psd down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a man of character and class, far more than i could ever be, dude gave me legit advice when I needed to hear it. If you LA guys wanna crowd fund a gift of appreciation I got 50 on it. Think of something clever, those who know him best, cuz i would think of something lame like a custom lakers bear with his moniker on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    He's a man of character and class, far more than i could ever be, dude gave me legit advice when I needed to hear it. If you LA guys wanna crowd fund a gift of appreciation I got 50 on it. Think of something clever, those who know him best, cuz i would think of something lame like a custom lakers bear with his moniker on it.
    I'm down as a well. KOU (laker mod) has met him a few times, I'd imagine he knows him best.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    I'm down as a well. KOU (laker mod) has met him a few times, I'd imagine he knows him best.
    Read something about him meeting his family, he should prolly be the one to help set this up, ensure everything gets to G1. Might know how to deliver to him etc... get in touch with him if you can. Im not as familiar with the Lakers board members

I went numb reading this. Can't believe it, but I hope there's a chance he gets better. One of the most genuinely positive people and good guys I've ever interacted with on PSD.

Whoever wants to take the initiative to start some sort of fund, please feel free to send me a message.

If you guys put together something, I can try to get it to him. Iím not sure where he is being taken care of medically but I live about a half hour or so from him.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    If you guys put together something, I can try to get it to him. Iím not sure where he is being taken care of medically but I live about a half hour or so from him.

Some Lakers gear or memorabilia? Let's do it guys.

just had a thought... hol up

Much luv to you guys

He is the ultimate optimist, and was often right, I was about to meet him to LA in early April but two weeks away pandemic happened and US closed borders...I have no words, hope you get through it, love you forever G1, my brother.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Iíll PM KOU and see what we can do. Iron and I were supposed to meet up with him in April at Staples to watch a game together. 2020 has been one ****ed up year.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast