Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye PSD

Rip g1

Rip g1

RIP. 38 years old is way too young to go.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Luv you bro. Always
    <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    This is crazy, during my 13+ years of posting here, there never was a day where G1 wasn't posting...he will be truly missed...Rest in peace hermano.
    Agreed! 58k posts. We both signed up around the same time in 2007 but I was on and off and he was always here posting consistently!

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Agreed! 58k posts. We both signed up around the same time in 2007 but I was on and off and he was always here posting consistently!

Same here bro.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Nobody deserves to suffer for a long period of time.

My sincerest condolences to the families and friends of the first person to welcome me in this sports forum back in 08'.

You're in a much better place now, brother. I'll remember you.

Rest easy.

RIP. Terrible loss for the community.

Condolences to his family and close people.

R.I.P Greatness One

RIP G1. My teammate of those ridiculous trades we always did. Have lost too many young friends and this was the best one of them all. Help spread Laker nation up above. You will be missed and have touched us all on PSD and life in general.

I will PM Rush and see if he could do something on the Lakers forum.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

RIP Oscar. I have no words. I just keep thinking about his young son not growing up knowing his father but for the first three years of his life. It breaks my ****ing heart.

Just reading this very sad news. The entire forum will miss you G1. We will never know another like Greatness One.

I was told this happened. Such a shame. Way too young to go. RIP homie. Heaven got a good one.

Of all the conversations I've had with Oscar, the ones that stood out the most to me were the ones about our kids. He obviously loves his son very much and that love surpasses all other loves that he has in my opinion. We all know how much he loves the lakers and raiders and dodgers, but I think most of us also know that he'd give up every championship all of those teams have ever gotten for his son if he had to. My heart is completely shattered that he won't be there in person to watch his son grow up and his son will have to go through life without one of the best fathers being there by his side. It's terrible.

Your baby can't do this

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I was told this happened. Such a shame. Way too young to go. RIP homie. Heaven got a good one.

Of all the conversations I've had with Oscar, the ones that stood out the most to me were the ones about our kids. He obviously loves his son very much and that love surpasses all other loves that he has in my opinion. We all know how much he loves the lakers and raiders and dodgers, but I think most of us also know that he'd give up every championship all of those teams have ever gotten for his son if he had to. My heart is completely shattered that he won't be there in person to watch his son grow up and his son will have to go through life without one of the best fathers being there by his side. It's terrible.
    Very well said..

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast