Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye PSD

Goodbye PSD

So not many know but Iíve been battling a disease for the last year. Iím now getting put on hospice and theyíre telling my days are numbered...

I just want to show some love to a forum that has given me a lot, Iíve met friends, had long debates, celebrated championships, had an absolute blast for 15+years on this site. I wish you and your families the absolute best in life and thank you again for everything..

G1

I don't know what to say.... I'm really in shock right now.... Love you G1
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

I really hope you didn't mean it...because I love you bro.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Wow, I'm somewhat at a lost for words. Writing this post has brought me to tears. I am incredibly sorry to hear this news. Even though we do not know each other outside of PSD, I do feel we've come to know each other through this forum over the many battles our Lakers have fought and all the ups and downs the lakers have gone through that we've all experienced collectively over the years. You've always been one of my favorites on here and I've always admired how you make new posters on the site feel welcomed and your immense commitment to the lakers (watching every game twice and analyzing the ins and outs of the game shows your passion and commitment to the sport and the lakers). I remember when I was new to PSD you were always very positive and encouraging with your posts and it indeed made me feel exceptionally welcomed.

It really won't be the same without you my man. You will be greatly missed on here, by me and everyone else.

I sincerely mean it when I write that I wish you and your family the best and will not forget you my friend.

G1 = GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Wow, I'm somewhat at a lost for words. Writing this post has brought me to tears. I am incredibly sorry to hear this news. Even though we do not know each other outside of PSD, I do feel we've come to know each other through this forum over the many battles our Lakers have fought and all the ups and downs the lakers have gone through that we've all experienced collectively over the years. You've always been one of my favorites on here and I've always admired how you make new posters on the site feel welcomed and your immense commitment to the lakers (watching every game twice and analyzing the ins and outs of the game shows your passion and commitment to the sport and the lakers). I remember when I was new to PSD you were always very positive and encouraging with your posts and it indeed made me feel exceptionally welcomed.

It really won't be the same without you my man. You will be greatly missed on here, by me and everyone else.

I sincerely mean it when I write that I wish you and your family the best and will not forget you my friend.

G1 = GOAT
    Great post, I and many others share your feelings about G1.

G1 is PSD Lakers Forum.

G1 is definitely the GOAT.

I really hope you'll get better brother.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Your optimism and your kindness will be missed, I'm at a lost for words, what can I say I love you man.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

I've only been here for a short while as I'm a bulls fan, but I can say you'll be missed and ill be hoping that you do end up making a recovery.

So sorry to hear this.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

G1, Youíve been my boy for a while. This will be a new beginning, but damn it will be ****in tough.

Youíre just a step ahead of us like Kobe always was/is.

I, like others, donít really know what to say. Thereís no preparing for things like this.

G1 forever. Much love hermano

You are the Kobe of our forum. Most optimistic and always welcoming of others. You've posted differently lately but I thought it might be something else. When I PMd you about it you didn't say anything, and that worried me. I don't expect you to PM me about it but my door is always open. I think you might still have my phone number. Hope you are getting the support from people close to you. Let me know if there is anything I can do. And you know we well enough that I'm not just sayin that.

Love you Big O

PS. Great post BM. Very well said brother.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

If there is anything positive about this situation is that you got to see the Lakers win a championship. I'm glad you did.

Having met G1 personally on a couple occasions, he is a great dude and LOVES his Lakers, Raiders and Dodgers! But what he loves even more is his son, little Oscar. Iíve been to his house and seen him interact with little Oscar and can see the sense of pride he had in him. I hope this isnít the end but I know your son will carry that same life and passion that you have G1. Weíve been texting lately and if you read this, let me know if their is anything I can do for your little family! Good luck on your fight and never let them tell you, you canít win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish you the best and to your family! I never hand the pleasure to meet you in person, but I know that I can say that in a way we are bodies. Miracles happen and I will be wishing for this to happen to you! Lakers brother!
    Lebron is the one!

Out of respect for G1, I stickied the thread.

I pray for your peace along with your family and loved ones. I'm happy that PSD has been a place you were able to share so much memories, discussions, celebrations, and interacted with so many here. Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    So not many know but Iíve been battling a disease for the last year. Iím now getting put on hospice and theyíre telling my days are numbered...

I just want to show some love to a forum that has given me a lot, Iíve met friends, had long debates, celebrated championships, had an absolute blast for 15+years on this site. I wish you and your families the absolute best in life and thank you again for everything..

G1
    Bro you have left me speechless. You are one of the real OGs of the lakers forum and we have gotten close on PSD, Facebook and even playing fantasy football. So sorry to hear about this news. Iím heart broken. You will be in my prayers! Iím glad lakers were able to deliver a champsionship for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast