Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye PSD

Much love G1

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    So not many know but Iíve been battling a disease for the last year. Iím now getting put on hospice and theyíre telling my days are numbered...

I just want to show some love to a forum that has given me a lot, Iíve met friends, had long debates, celebrated championships, had an absolute blast for 15+years on this site. I wish you and your families the absolute best in life and thank you again for everything..

G1
    Wow, this is surprising and incredibly sad.

I wish you nothing but the best.

So not many know but Iíve been battling a disease for the last year. Iím now getting put on hospice and theyíre telling my days are numbered...

I just want to show some love to a forum that has given me a lot, Iíve met friends, had long debates, celebrated championships, had an absolute blast for 15+years on this site. I wish you and your families the absolute best in life and thank you again for everything..

G1
    Love you bro

I hope im not to late.
    Im not here much these days.
    This is a slap of reality in the face.
    This is something should never happen to a young vibrant man.
    There is nothing words can say.
    Just hope if its time to go you go peacefully.
    No pain.

]

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    I hope im not to late.
    Im not here much these days.
    This is a slap of reality in the face.
    This is something should never happen to a young vibrant man.
    There is nothing words can say.
    Just hope if its time to go you go peacefully.
    No pain.

Much love Croonie

Anyone know how G1 is doing?

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Anyone know how G1 is doing?
    Either way, I think he's in good hands. Family matters most during times like these. I believe that prayer is powerful and he's that this is nothing but another hurdle.

Let's try our best to keep this thread alive. I'm sure he also checks in from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Either way, I think he's in good hands. Family matters most during times like these. I believe that prayer is powerful and he's that this is nothing but another hurdle.

Let's try our best to keep this thread alive. I'm sure he also checks in from time to time.
    Good point. We love you G1 and we wish you the best. Again you can contact me anytime little bro to talk. I wished you did it months ago but that was up to you. Go Dodgers!!

Love you big O

My opinion, though sincere, on Sports topics(often critical) wasnt too well received...atleast for the most part. But that absolutely couldnt be any less important right now.

Ayo G1, I know i had a tendency of giving you a hard time...maybe on purpose to a degree...idk even know lol...but my heart and prayers most sincerely go out to you and all of your loved ones, both friends and family. Farbeit for me to inquire about that which you are suffering from. I simply hope The Lord may find you worthy...if not for more days in this life, then i hope an eternity with him in the next.

Ive never met you or even spoken with you directly. I called you a couple of times but you never answered or return my calls(bastard) lol...jk. But it impacts not the abundace of compassion and empathy i extend to you and those who has come to know you.

This is one sports discussion forum where your Jersey will surely hang brother...and may The Mods retire ANY FUTURE USAGE by ANY MEMBER of the alias by which youve come to be known "G1".

Peace and love man

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Our daily reminder that life is better with G1. Love you bro

Thinking of you G1! Stay strong my brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G1
    Wow just wow! I am at a loss for words. G1 youíve been one of my favorites here. This is sad indeed and I donít always get emotional for strangers but I did when I read this. I have always enjoyed reading your responses to posts especially when I needed encouragement that my team will do fine when there seemed to be no hope for our Lakers. Youíve always been positive minded and always have nothing but good things to say about every situation and everyone.
    One of my biggest memories of you was when I mentioned here that I am a female poster I got bashed by almost everyone except you. I felt like it was wrong for a female to be passionate about a sport but you made me feel it was ok. Thank you G1.
    It is my prayer and hope that God will turn things around for you and youíll beat the diagnosis and be here for a very long time to cerebrate more titles with us.

We love you G1! You are the real MVP of PSD and Laker Nation!
    Last edited by kobebabe; 10-22-2020 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Wow just wow! I am at a loss for words. G1 youíve been one of my favorites here. This is sad indeed and I donít always get emotional for strangers but I did when I read this. I have always enjoyed reading your responses to posts especially when I needed encouragement that my team will do fine when there seemed to be no hope for our Lakers. Youíve always been positive minded and always have nothing but good things to say about every situation and everyone.
    One of my biggest memories of you was when I mentioned here that I am a female poster I got bashed by almost everyone except you. I felt like it was wrong for a female to be passionate about a sport but you made me feel it was ok. Thank you G1.
    It is my prayer and hope that God will turn things around for you and youíll beat the diagnosis and be here for a very long time to cerebrate more titles with us.

We love you G1! You are the real MVP of PSD and Laker Nation!
    Great post! Thoughts are with you, G1!!

Hey guys

I just wanted to let everyone know that G passed a few days ago.

G and I didnt see eye to eye about our NBA fandoms as I'm a Celtics fan, and he a Lakers fan but G was hands down one of the best people Ive ever gotten to know from this forum. G was without a doubt a real one, and will be missed by all.
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/oscar-esc...against-cancer

miss you man.
    🐐

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast