Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 203

Thread: Goodbye PSD

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,849
    Much love G1

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    18,018
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    So not many know but Iíve been battling a disease for the last year. Iím now getting put on hospice and theyíre telling my days are numbered...

    I just want to show some love to a forum that has given me a lot, Iíve met friends, had long debates, celebrated championships, had an absolute blast for 15+years on this site. I wish you and your families the absolute best in life and thank you again for everything..


    G1
    Wow, this is surprising and incredibly sad.

    I wish you nothing but the best.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,849
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    So not many know but Iíve been battling a disease for the last year. Iím now getting put on hospice and theyíre telling my days are numbered...

    I just want to show some love to a forum that has given me a lot, Iíve met friends, had long debates, celebrated championships, had an absolute blast for 15+years on this site. I wish you and your families the absolute best in life and thank you again for everything..


    G1
    Love you bro

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    44,119
    I hope im not to late.
    Im not here much these days.
    This is a slap of reality in the face.
    This is something should never happen to a young vibrant man.
    There is nothing words can say.
    Just hope if its time to go you go peacefully.
    No pain.

    ]

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    I hope im not to late.
    Im not here much these days.
    This is a slap of reality in the face.
    This is something should never happen to a young vibrant man.
    There is nothing words can say.
    Just hope if its time to go you go peacefully.
    No pain.

    Much love Croonie

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,849
    Anyone know how G1 is doing?

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,766
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Anyone know how G1 is doing?
    Either way, I think he's in good hands. Family matters most during times like these. I believe that prayer is powerful and he's that this is nothing but another hurdle.

    Let's try our best to keep this thread alive. I'm sure he also checks in from time to time.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    12,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Either way, I think he's in good hands. Family matters most during times like these. I believe that prayer is powerful and he's that this is nothing but another hurdle.

    Let's try our best to keep this thread alive. I'm sure he also checks in from time to time.
    Good point. We love you G1 and we wish you the best. Again you can contact me anytime little bro to talk. I wished you did it months ago but that was up to you. Go Dodgers!!

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,849
    Love you big O

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,019
    My opinion, though sincere, on Sports topics(often critical) wasnt too well received...atleast for the most part. But that absolutely couldnt be any less important right now.

    Ayo G1, I know i had a tendency of giving you a hard time...maybe on purpose to a degree...idk even know lol...but my heart and prayers most sincerely go out to you and all of your loved ones, both friends and family. Farbeit for me to inquire about that which you are suffering from. I simply hope The Lord may find you worthy...if not for more days in this life, then i hope an eternity with him in the next.

    Ive never met you or even spoken with you directly. I called you a couple of times but you never answered or return my calls(bastard) lol...jk. But it impacts not the abundace of compassion and empathy i extend to you and those who has come to know you.


    This is one sports discussion forum where your Jersey will surely hang brother...and may The Mods retire ANY FUTURE USAGE by ANY MEMBER of the alias by which youve come to be known "G1".

    Peace and love man


    Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,849
    Our daily reminder that life is better with G1. Love you bro

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    30,403
    Thinking of you G1! Stay strong my brotha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    2,521
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    So not many know but Iíve been battling a disease for the last year. Iím now getting put on hospice and theyíre telling my days are numbered...

    I just want to show some love to a forum that has given me a lot, Iíve met friends, had long debates, celebrated championships, had an absolute blast for 15+years on this site. I wish you and your families the absolute best in life and thank you again for everything..


    G1
    Wow just wow! I am at a loss for words. G1 youíve been one of my favorites here. This is sad indeed and I donít always get emotional for strangers but I did when I read this. I have always enjoyed reading your responses to posts especially when I needed encouragement that my team will do fine when there seemed to be no hope for our Lakers. Youíve always been positive minded and always have nothing but good things to say about every situation and everyone.
    One of my biggest memories of you was when I mentioned here that I am a female poster I got bashed by almost everyone except you. I felt like it was wrong for a female to be passionate about a sport but you made me feel it was ok. Thank you G1.
    It is my prayer and hope that God will turn things around for you and youíll beat the diagnosis and be here for a very long time to cerebrate more titles with us.

    We love you G1! You are the real MVP of PSD and Laker Nation!
    Last edited by kobebabe; 10-22-2020 at 04:25 AM.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,109
    Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Wow just wow! I am at a loss for words. G1 youíve been one of my favorites here. This is sad indeed and I donít always get emotional for strangers but I did when I read this. I have always enjoyed reading your responses to posts especially when I needed encouragement that my team will do fine when there seemed to be no hope for our Lakers. Youíve always been positive minded and always have nothing but good things to say about every situation and everyone.
    One of my biggest memories of you was when I mentioned here that I am a female poster I got bashed by almost everyone except you. I felt like it was wrong for a female to be passionate about a sport but you made me feel it was ok. Thank you G1.
    It is my prayer and hope that God will turn things around for you and youíll beat the diagnosis and be here for a very long time to cerebrate more titles with us.

    We love you G1! You are the real MVP of PSD and Laker Nation!
    Great post! Thoughts are with you, G1!!

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    28,486
    Hey guys

    I just wanted to let everyone know that G passed a few days ago.

    G and I didnt see eye to eye about our NBA fandoms as I'm a Celtics fan, and he a Lakers fan but G was hands down one of the best people Ive ever gotten to know from this forum. G was without a doubt a real one, and will be missed by all.
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/oscar-esc...against-cancer

    miss you man.
    🐐



    Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •