Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye PSD

dude.....

Thank you for always being a kind, respectful person to me on these boards. If doctors arenít giving you the answers, maybe try a more holistic approach if itís something you are open to. Iíve heard of people beating certain diseases by fasting for long periods of time, like 40 days or more. Iím no doctor but there are clinics that will oversee the fasting and guide you through the journey. I donít know how much hospice costs but maybe one of these clinics is cheaper and they will at least be doing it with the expectation that you will live. I will put a link to a fasting center that Iíve read about.

http://www.cleansecenter.com/waterfasting.html

Nothing but love to you and your family big dog!

We were planning to meet in person in early april in LA, even going to a Lakers game together, then this pandemic happened and the US didn't allow any flights in late march...
    I hope this is not the end brother, I'll pray for you.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    So not many know but Iíve been battling a disease for the last year. Iím now getting put on hospice and theyíre telling my days are numbered...

I just want to show some love to a forum that has given me a lot, Iíve met friends, had long debates, celebrated championships, had an absolute blast for 15+years on this site. I wish you and your families the absolute best in life and thank you again for everything..

G1
    This is really sad to hear G1. I recalled your the first one to welcome me back when the Lakers signed LBJ since I was not posting actively in PSD but I was on a lurking mode most of the time, and I always saw your positive post in this forum that keep the Lakers forum alive. Keep on fighting the disease you got. Be strong and keep the faith to God nothing is impossible with him on your side.

God Bless always and get well soon brother

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    So not many know but Iíve been battling a disease for the last year. Iím now getting put on hospice and theyíre telling my days are numbered...

I just want to show some love to a forum that has given me a lot, Iíve met friends, had long debates, celebrated championships, had an absolute blast for 15+years on this site. I wish you and your families the absolute best in life and thank you again for everything..

G1

bro damn

easily one of my favorite posters

I donít care what the repercussions will be from this post.

From being ko8e24 to KB-Pau-DH2012 to P&GRealist to whatever the hell in between to now this...

Iíve been on these boards since 2008. G1 knows me and I know him, from a semi-personal basis. You are honestly the greatest. This has been the greatest 12 yrs of talking basketball of my life.

Just... I dunno anymore

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post

From being ko8e24 to KB-Pau-DH2012 to P&GRealist to whatever the hell in between to now this...

Iíve been on these boards since 2008. G1 knows me and I know him, from a semi-personal basis. You are honestly the greatest. This has been the greatest 12 yrs of talking basketball of my life.

Just... I dunno anymore
    I knew for KB-Pau-DH2012 but not for others, I loved ko8e24, in others words I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I knew for KB-Pau-DH2012 but not for others, I loved ko8e24, in others words I love you.
    Love you too bro. You, LakersMaster, lakers4sho, Chacarron, still1ballin, Avenged, HellCrooner, Mave and of course our brother G1.

(And so many others)

Iíve posted occasionally over the years, going back to the rough years when we were tanking. Havenít posted since the team acquired AD but you were always welcoming and encouraging to me to post more and very kind. Iím glad you get to be with your family at home during this time and I hope you can pull through. Very sorry to hear this bro

Just... I dunno anymore
    i actually wish you would delete this just because i dont want you banned... good **** though my dude

Love you too bro. You, LakersMaster, lakers4sho, Chacarron, still1ballin, Avenged, HellCrooner, Mave and of course our brother G1.

(And so many others)
    Seems like this era was so long ago...if G1 is gone damn...we're not many left...

Really wish posters will stop trying to make this thread about themselves.

Hope you have a great morning G1. Honestly don't even care about the championship anymore. We're the Lakers, at the very latest I know we'll win another one in 10 years. But getting to know a great guy like you takes even longer.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Im sorry to hear about this man.

I hope they are wrong about the timeline and you can thrive with you're family for many years to come.

Keep your Faith strong in Him. In times like this he is capable of anything. I can honestly say that I know individuals that have been healed and given a purpose.

Prayers will be sent you're way man!

God Bless! [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i actually wish you would delete this just because i dont want you banned... good **** though my dude
    Nothing to see there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The entire community loves you brother. If you read this and you feel like you need someone to talk to, let me know.

I'll do my best to make time.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast