Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye PSD

We have a great bunch here in the lakers forum, by far the most active in basketball and in all PSD, but missing G1, thereís definitely a void. Feels like something is missing here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    all the **** we have etc... not worth my brother. Id be game with multiple dodger wins for this dude. He never judged anyone etc.... i was annoying and he still bs with me and talked to me etc... invited me into the lakers area and called me his brother nomatter my opinions... you have my word... even if we disagree i will never disrespect again.

people think this is just a sports forum but i have known a ton of these guys longer then most of my real life friends.... we can debate/*****/moan and argue but this hit home.... keep it respectful. My bad if i disrespected you my dude.

i will argue but keep it civil you have my word.

I cried tonight when i seen the post with him and his sister...... **** got real.
    Great post. Much respect my man and nothing but love

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Well said MTM. I have also disrespected you and I apologize for that also. And ya, you could be a pain sometimes but you are a long standing and very active poster here and that should be respected.

Hope your Sixers have a great season next year. One of my early memorizes was playing in the playground and one team was calling themselves the Lakers and the other, the Sixers. Remember that great early 80s Sixers team. They should have won more chips.
    Fitting that even in death G1 brings people together on here. It shows that his spirit is alive and well!

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    We have a great bunch here in the lakers forum, by far the most active in basketball and in all PSD, but missing G1, thereís definitely a void. Feels like something is missing here.

Definitely

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Fitting that even in death G1 brings people together on here. It shows that his spirit is alive and well!
    G1 FOREVER

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    So not many know but Iíve been battling a disease for the last year. Iím now getting put on hospice and theyíre telling my days are numbered...

I just want to show some love to a forum that has given me a lot, Iíve met friends, had long debates, celebrated championships, had an absolute blast for 15+years on this site. I wish you and your families the absolute best in life and thank you again for everything..

G1
    I wanted to quote you one last time hermano, I swear I will miss you forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I wanted to quote you one last time hermano, I swear I will miss you forever...
    Damn dude.. Iím tearing up.. This really sucks..

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Well said brother. And yes, that was my motivation.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Damn dude.. Iím tearing up.. This really sucks..
    How are you doing with all this bro? Doing ok?

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

WS told me about Greatness One. Just wanted to share my condolences with all of you. I'm very sorry, guys. **** cancer. Gone way, way too soon. Just thinking about his son, girlfriend, and her children. It really sucks and isn't fair.

I'm open to putting a tribute to him on the Lakers forum header next "Home of the 2020 NBA Champions" that'll stay up for as long as I'm admin. Let me know what you guys want to put up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    WS told me about Greatness One. Just wanted to share my condolences with all of you. I'm very sorry, guys. **** cancer. Gone way, way too soon. Just thinking about his son, girlfriend, and her children, how they won't be able to grow up without him. It really sucks and isn't fair.

I'm open to putting a tribute to him on the Lakers forum header next "Home of the 2020 NBA Champions" that'll stay up for as long as I'm admin. Let me know what you guys want to put up there.
    Thank you Rush. Means a lot.

In terms of what to put up there .. I think the rest of the Lakers forum should decide that. I just wanted to make this thread for my brother Oscar.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Thank you Rush. Means a lot.

In terms of what to put up there .. I think the rest of the Lakers forum should decide that. I just wanted to make this thread for my brother Oscar.
    I totally agree. I'll pop in everyday and check out the thread to see if there's a consensus. When that times comes, any of y'all can send me a pm and I'll put it up. G1's getting his recognition in the rafters forever.

G1 Forever!

WS told me about Greatness One. Just wanted to share my condolences with all of you. I'm very sorry, guys. **** cancer. Gone way, way too soon. Just thinking about his son, girlfriend, and her children. It really sucks and isn't fair.

this is what hits me so hard.... just man. we all take for granted life at one point or another... even me who takes care of my dad who is so beyond sick but still even I have taken a ton of **** for granted..... my man was young with a family and sadly this **** happens way to often and it isnt right. If you guys havent spread that post on facebook..... donate/spread it and lets help out however we can.

its a sports forum and we dont know each other but most of us know each other.... family. Do whatever you can nomatter how little.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Well said MTM. I have also disrespected you and I apologize for that also. And ya, you could be a pain sometimes but you are a long standing and very active poster here and that should be respected.

Hope your Sixers have a great season next year. One of my early memorizes was playing in the playground and one team was calling themselves the Lakers and the other, the Sixers. Remember that great early 80s Sixers team. They should have won more chips.
    i can be a pain alot lol.... no worries bro

PSD nomatter how not active etc... we have a fam here. Argue/annoy/*****/moan and just down right piss each other off.... which is fine. Hell its welcomed... as long as when it comes to personal **** we dont go that far but have each others backs at the same time.

Awesome man! All of us here at the lakers forum appreciate it very much

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast