Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    Dallas got whacked. The eagles probably will walk away with this division. So hereís to hoping people get healthy so itís not a total waste of time lol.

And I think for Dallas to play as bad as they did tonight howie is going to 100% make a few deals at the deadline. Heís going to see this as a sure thing playoff bid so letís get loaded up. I think weíll get a LB and possibly an OL since Pryor sucks and jamon brown May be the best defensive player in the entire nfl

Dallas looked horrible tonight

Dallas sucks, giants suck, Washington has a good defense and one of the worst QBs in the nfl

Eagles may not have a roster by week 11

Great division

And I think for Dallas to play as bad as they did tonight howie is going to 100% make a few deals at the deadline. Heís going to see this as a sure thing playoff bid so letís get loaded up. I think weíll get a LB and possibly an OL since Pryor sucks and jamon brown May be the best defensive player in the entire nfl

Fire Howie.

After Week 6

Dallas 2-4
    Philadelphia 1-4-1
    New York 1-5
    Washington 1-5

Dallas loses a starting qb and they cry about injuries. The irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I know what to say.. itís week 6.. and reagor has only played 2 games.. Let him dig his own grave, donít dig it for him.. He looked good the first two games, Iím not sure why fans are acting like he sucks all of a sudden. Give it some time, thatís all Iím saying

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    They donít know what injuries mean

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I know what to say.. itís week 6.. and reagor has only played 2 games.. Let him dig his own grave, donít dig it for him.. He looked good the first two games, Iím not sure why fans are acting like he sucks all of a sudden. Give it some time, thatís all Iím saying
    And 17 other teams also passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

And reagor looked really good those first 2 games. Has the look on the field athletically speaking.

Ironically Iíd say ceedee lamb has looked the lamest of the bunch. Has put up decent stats as a #3 slot guy with 2 good WRs taking pressure off

But Iíve seen him a few times now and he looks slower than youíd like, smaller than youíd like, and he goes down in the nfl pretty easily

Also the WRs that are playing well are obvious, aiyuk that was obvious, claypool I was a fan of his coming out I remember everyone saying he shouldnít be taken because heís gonna be a TE and I remember thinking in his highlights he sure looks like a premier WR athlete. And then Jefferson who was overthought during the process.

But. Reagor also has that look to me. Has pop, is the most NFL looking of the bunch other than claypool. Has real elite athletic ability.

I think the only WR of the bunch Iím not a fan of is Higgins and lamb. But itís early in their careers. But when you watch them on the field they donít have that look. They kinda get catches and yards on free runs not making plays.

All of those other guys have shown to do it all. Jeudy, Ruggs, reagor, aiyuk, Jefferson and claypool to me have all looked like studs. It really is potentially the best WR class ever lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Ya I mean their offensive line has been decimated. Theyíve lost 4 starters I believe. I really think lack of training camp is partially the cause of this.

The eagles have had injury issues but this year itís been taken to a new level

The nflpa shouldíve fought to push back the season and have a full offseason.

Also I really like Jefferson, did before the draft but this has to be said lol

Everything has context.

Heís on the Vikings. They lost stefanski but theyíre running the same system. People need to realize this is the same team that had 2 100+ reception guys in 2018, both with 1,100 yards and 9 and 10 TDs respectively

What Iím basically saying is that system is clearly WR friendly. Not taking away anything from Jefferson. Just saying itís likely any of the good WRs from this draft would probably be producing big numbers in that system

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728