Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Not really. I even started my own support group called LeBron Anonymous (L.A.) where I was the sole member. It was there that I learned not to jizz my pants every time I saw his big sexy body. I have Tex to thank for that, although there were others that indirectly supported me as well (hello LF85 and JDubb!)

Since my rehab, I've been a much better father, husband, and Laker fan. So, Thank you, Guys!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to everyone in this forum!

Welcome back BB. Glad you are doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Welcome back BB. Glad you are doing well.
    Thanks Shade!!!!!!!

We did it, man!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Yes, you were dead wrong about Lebron. And I was dead right about Lebron. I maintained he was the best in the world still and he proved it. Some said KL, some said Giannis. But in the end it was always Bron. From here on out, trust in me, I will not lead you astray. Now, rest, my son. You are forgiven.
    I'm gonna give you a pass on this one lol, it's part of the crow I'm eating.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Yes but you can be sure if he played too much C during the season he would get injured, so Vogel managed him at that position pretty well imo.
    Agree.

Used him at the right time and it worked tremendously well.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Agree.

Used him at the right time and it worked tremendously well.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Thanks Shade!!!!!!!

We did it, man!!!!
    LOL Shade. I like it. And yes we did. All well deserved and earned Chip for the Lakers.

Yes, you were dead wrong about Lebron. And I was dead right about Lebron. I maintained he was the best in the world still and he proved it. Some said KL, some said Giannis. But in the end it was always Bron. From here on out, trust in me, I will not lead you astray. Now, rest, my son. You are forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I'm gonna give you a pass on this one lol, it's part of the crow I'm eating.
    Hahahaha. Do I really need a hall pass though? In this instant Iím not a student, Iím a teacher. Iíve got my Bronchlers degree and teaching the classes you are now trying to pass.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 10-15-2020 at 12:46 AM.

Hahahaha. Do I really need a hall pass though? In this instant Iím not a student, Iím a teacher. Iíve got my Bronchlers degree and teaching the classes you are now trying to pass.
    I wouldn't really say that I'm trying to pass a class that I don't show up half the time for. The class just happens to be on my schedule lol
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Man, how much better would this world be if people could just admit when they were wrong every now and then - lol.

Good ****. I couldnít be more happy for anyone to be wrong about this one; #17 is in the trophy case, now letís go get #18.

Also, letís send a bit of this momentum the Dodgers way

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Man, how much better would this world be if people could just admit when they were wrong every now and then - lol.

Good ****. I couldnít be more happy for anyone to be wrong about this one; #17 is in the trophy case, now letís go get #18.

Also, letís send a bit of this momentum the Dodgers way

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I wouldn't really say that I'm trying to pass a class that I don't show up half the time for. The class just happens to be on my schedule lol
    Yeah no doubt, your always skipping class. But I love all my students and you are no exception. Just call me Mr. Clark. Iíll be patient, but tough. When your ready, ďLean on meĒ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12