Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Crow Eating Time

I was dead wrong about LBJ. When we signed him 2 years ago I honestly didn't think he could lead us to a championship anymore. I thought he couldn't hold up for a full season and play-offs anymore. He's a bad mofo and still the best in the game.

I said he's a stat padder and even though I still feel the same, I honestly don't GAF if he uses the regular season to pad his stats anymore. I always thought he hadn't earned the right to use our team for his personal agenda. Well he has now, just as long when the play-offs come around it's all business. He showed me he could do that.

I said he chose the Lakers for the extras that Los Angeles offers over winning and again, even though I do believe the extras that Los Angeles offers played a big part for why he chose the Lakers, I will no longer question his desire to win.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I was dead wrong about LBJ. When we signed him 2 years ago I honestly didn't think he could lead us to a championship anymore. I thought he couldn't hold up for a full season and play-offs anymore. He's a bad mofo and still the best in the game.

I said he's a stat padder and even though I still feel the same, I honestly don't GAF if he uses the regular season to pad his stats anymore. I always thought he hadn't earned the right to use our team for his personal agenda. Well he has now, just as long when the play-offs come around it's all business. He showed me he could do that.

I said he chose the Lakers for the extras that Los Angeles offers over winning and again, even though I do believe the extras that Los Angeles offers played a big part for why he chose the Lakers, I will no longer question his desire to win.
    Haha!

It's funny how the tides turn. Cuz I think LeBron's a little botch now.

Just glad our Lakers won and that everyone in this forum can be happy after this long, tumultuous season.

Hope you and your family are all well and good, Tex.

B1

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Haha!

Just glad our Lakers won and that everyone in this forum can be happy after this long, tumultuous season.

B1
    I assume you're joking ? Haha

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Haha!

B1
    Thanks, we all good. Same to you and family.

BTW, I'm in debt with you. We made a sig bet.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I assume you're joking ? Haha

Not really. I even started my own support group called LeBron Anonymous (L.A.) where I was the sole member. It was there that I learned not to jizz my pants every time I saw his big sexy body. I have Tex to thank for that, although there were others that indirectly supported me as well (hello LF85 and JDubb!)

Since my rehab, I've been a much better father, husband, and Laker fan. So, Thank you, Guys!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to everyone in this forum!

Thanks, we all good. Same to you and family.

BTW, I'm in debt with you. We made a sig bet.
    Haha....yeah!!! I can assure you it won't be too offensive or anything. But I'll need a few days cuz I'm a little busy lately (as you can see, lol)

Not really. I even started my own support group called LeBron Anonymous (L.A.) where I was the sole member. It was there that I learned not to jizz my pants every time I saw his big sexy body. I have Tex to thank for that, although there were others that indirectly supported me as well (hello LF85 and JDubb!)

Since my rehab, I've been a much better father, husband, and Laker fan. So, Thank you, Guys!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to everyone in this forum!

Hahaha!!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Estas perdonado!
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Hahaha!!

Itís Lavar bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now let's see if he will still be as hungry next year, but this is a great accomplishment to got us back on the top and thanks to AD to have controlled the paint like an animal.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Itís Lavar bro.

Huh? I thought I was G1's dupe........

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Itís Lavar bro.

Mr. "Kawhi to the Lakers confirmed because his friends told me"

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Now let's see if he will still be as hungry next year, but this is a great accomplishment to got us back on the top and thanks to AD to have controlled the paint like an animal.
    I now AD doesn't like to play C all the time.

But what a game he had at C to win the title.

Yes, you were dead wrong about Lebron. And I was dead right about Lebron. I maintained he was the best in the world still and he proved it. Some said KL, some said Giannis. But in the end it was always Bron. From here on out, trust in me, I will not lead you astray. Now, rest, my son. You are forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    I now AD doesn't like to play C all the time.

But what a game he had at C to win the title.
    Yes but you can be sure if he played too much C during the season he would get injured, so Vogel managed him at that position pretty well imo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast