Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are The Clippers The Early on Faves to Win the 2021 Title?

They have the best 2 way player in the game in Kawhi Leonard, an All-Star level player in Paul George. And then you add Pat Bev, Lou Will & the 6th Man / Hustler of the Year Trezz.

Then they have the executive of the Year Lawrence Frank with Jerry West, Michael Winger, Lee Jenkins & Steve Ballmer.

Are the Clippers the fave next season?!

Thoughts

Clippers vs GS in the WCF

Nets will run the East this upcoming season, if Pat can't pull off a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Rondo only has a cheap player option which he can decline. Steve Ballmer should offer him a huge 5 year contract as the next Head Coach of the Clippers.

Lol saw what you did there Lavar

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Lolololololololololololololololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Clippers vs GS in the WCF

Nets will run the East this upcoming season, if Pat can't pull off a trade.
    Kyrie will f it up

Kyrie will f it up
    I can't disagree.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

I never really liked these predictions immediately following the end of the season, especially in the NBA where the power structures shift so rapidly. The boring answer is it's impossible to know because of all the things that have to play out, specifically free agency and off season trades.

What's Milwaukee going to do with their roster? What about the Nets? What about Philadelphia? Golden State? CP3, Beal, J Holiday, Oladipo, M. Turner, Kuzma, D Rose, and A Gordan could all possibly be moved. That's a lot of talent that could potentially drastically shape the landscape of the league depending on where they go.

As for Free Agency, Montrezl Harrell is a free agent and while I think it's more than likely he'll stay with the Clippers, I wouldn't say it's a certainty. Galinari, VanVleet, Dragic, Ibaka, C Wood, Favors, M Gasol, and Milsap are all also available.

There is also the draft, although it is less indicative over who will win next season because young players don't start winning immediately (excluding Tyler Herro of course)

All those unknowns really makes topics like this nothing more than gossip really. I will say it's likely the Lakers add at least one nice role player because complimentary players will want to join Lebron/AD. Denver, Miami, and Boston are excelling young teams that aren't going anywhere. I expect the Clippers will run it back with Kawhi/PG again, maybe make other roster changes (probably nothing major). The Nets/Bucks/76ers will all probably make roster moves in the hopes that they'll be able to contend next year. Other than that, I think it's just too early to say.

O, and the Knicks will be bad.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 10-12-2020 at 05:52 AM.

The Clippers are not yet bookies faves.

WillHill:
    Lakers +350
    Clippers +450
    Bucks +550
    GSW +700
    Celtics +1200
    Nets +1200
    Heat +1300
    Nuggets +1500
    Mavs +2000
    Raptors +2000
    76ers +2500
    Jazz +2500
    Rockets +3000
    Portland +3000

(Last season I lost on the Sixers to win the East, which was more of a gamble on odds shortening if Kawhi leaves Toronto. All of this happened, however the Sixers were pathetic enough to make it negative value within a few weeks into the season. I was praying for a 1 vs 16 playoff style, which would have voided my bets lol.)

If Im the NBA, Im scared of what the Clippers are going to be next season

Id have them 2nd behind Miami

Since the Clippers have their stars locked up then yes they are one of the favorites but way too many roster moves are going to be made between now and the start of the season to really judge this.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Will George Paul still on on the team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    They have the best 2 way player in the game in Kawhi Leonard, an All-Star level player in Paul George. And then you add Pat Bev, Lou Will & the 6th Man / Hustler of the Year Trezz.

Then they have the executive of the Year Lawrence Frank with Jerry West, Michael Winger, Lee Jenkins & Steve Ballmer.

Are the Clippers the fave next season?!

Thoughts
    LB I see you and what you are trying to do here. You are a clipper homer who want to make everyone believe your clippers are still the favorite after they choked to Denver. What makes them the favorite after such poor showing? PG? He always disappears in playoffs. Isn't this what you preached all season in Laker forum playing a Laker fan? Didn't you constantly troll us telling us no way Lakers can beat Clippers? Didn't you spend the entire season telling us how stacked your team was and how impossible it would be to beat them? How did that turn out for you bro?? lol
    At least give it time to see what everyone else does in off season before you crown your boys a favorite like you did all season

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Id have them 2nd behind Miami
    Of Course you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast