Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Of Course you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    LB I see you and what you are trying to do here. You are a clipper homer who want to make everyone believe your clippers are still the favorite after they choked to Denver. What makes them the favorite after such poor showing? PG? He always disappears in playoffs. Isn't this what you preached all season in Laker forum playing a Laker fan? Didn't you constantly troll us telling us no way Lakers can beat Clippers? Didn't you spend the entire season telling us how stacked your team was and how impossible it would be to beat them? How did that turn out for you bro?? lol
    At least give it time to see what everyone else does in off season before you crown your boys a favorite like you did all season
    He's just trying way too hard to make us think he was kidding the whole time about his man crush of Kawhi and the Clippers.

Lavar, just eat some crow. It's actually tasty with Tapatio
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

The fact that the Lakers won the finals playing AD at the 4 90% of time scares me. If they actually play him in position they are terrific

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    They have the best 2 way player in the game in Kawhi Leonard, an All-Star level player in Paul George. And then you add Pat Bev, Lou Will & the 6th Man / Hustler of the Year Trezz.

Then they have the executive of the Year Lawrence Frank with Jerry West, Michael Winger, Lee Jenkins & Steve Ballmer.

Are the Clippers the fave next season?!

Thoughts
    Kawhi should have recruited a big man to play with him instead of George. He only takes shots away from LWill.

But after the trade, they should have made an additional move and traded LWill and Harrell for an All-star level big man to team up with KL and PG.

Now they're staring down a possible exit of Harrell.

Not only that, but PG is a choker.

Spicy P gonna add some cayenne to his game this summer, and Kawhi's going to learn about human emotions.

Clippers came in with the wrong attitude and they thought it would work. Get rid of the load management. And get a Center that can defend so they can defend Jokic, Anthony Davis and Draymond.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Bongashow View Post
    The Clippers are not yet bookies faves.

WillHill:
    Lakers +350
    Clippers +450
    Bucks +550
    GSW +700
    Celtics +1200
    Nets +1200
    Heat +1300
    Nuggets +1500
    Mavs +2000
    Raptors +2000
    76ers +2500
    Jazz +2500
    Rockets +3000
    Portland +3000

(Last season I lost on the Sixers to win the East, which was more of a gamble on odds shortening if Kawhi leaves Toronto. All of this happened, however the Sixers were pathetic enough to make it negative value within a few weeks into the season. I was praying for a 1 vs 16 playoff style, which would have voided my bets lol.)
    With no moves this makes sense.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Clippers came in with the wrong attitude and they thought it would work. Get rid of the load management. And get a Center that can defend so they can defend Jokic, Anthony Davis and Draymond.
    Did you just say Draymond Green?

No

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Did you just say Draymond Green?
    yeah, they need someone to contain his 7 ppg lol

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    He's just trying way too hard to make us think he was kidding the whole time about his man crush of Kawhi and the Clippers.

Lavar, just eat some crow. It's actually tasty with Tapatio
    This...nothing more...nothing less. Hes had 18 dupes. Being real goes against everything he stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    This...nothing more...nothing less. Hes had 18 dupes. Being real goes against everything he stands for.
    What if he made dupes because he was banned and had no other way? Is that fake? Or is he elite at cheating the system? Hmmmm idk brother, definitely something to keep in mind. Do you want his account banned?

Kawhi needs a team around him. Look at the two teams he won a ship with, there were no egos. Everyone played there roles. No one *****ed and complained about load management.

The Clippers looked really great on paper but guys like Patrick Beverly have way to many antics, not focused enough on the long term goal. Lou will and Trez actually had a problem with PG13, and didn't like the favourable treatment Kawhi was getting either. A team like that is not united, and Doc Rivers couldn't do much to get them united. He just had George and Leonard take turns going one on one. That's not gonna get you to the promise land in today's NBA

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    They have the best 2 way player in the game in Kawhi Leonard, an All-Star level player in Paul George. And then you add Pat Bev, Lou Will & the 6th Man / Hustler of the Year Trezz.

Then they have the executive of the Year Lawrence Frank with Jerry West, Michael Winger, Lee Jenkins & Steve Ballmer.

Are the Clippers the fave next season?!

Thoughts
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    shhhh. Don't tell them that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast