Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Yeah,I like irving on a cheap 1 year prove it deal over trading a 1st or 2nd for baby face q williams.Oh,and get rid of collins weak ars.

Get him and trade for Julio jones.
    🔥😱😱😱🔥

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Yeah,I like irving on a cheap 1 year prove it deal over trading a 1st or 2nd for baby face q williams.Oh,and get rid of collins weak ars.

Get him and trade for Julio jones.
    🔥😱😱😱🔥
    All we need is another injured receiver.

I personally think Julio is the best in the NFL when heís healthy but heís never healthy. Even when he plays heís always dealing with a nagging foot injury, and now this year a hamstring thatís bothered him all season.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    No Crosby, our current sack leader for the last two years? No, no, no.
    Of course Crosby. Forgot to put him in

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    6í7 290 is his wiki measurement. Would replace Carl Nassib at DE (broken toe), but hopefully it also means they are going to let Clelin Ferrell play his DE position full time (where he has been damn good I might add when they let him play his game and donít want him to just rush up field taking himself out of plays) & Irving can rush from that DT spot on passing down & did it pretty well when he was with the Cowboys on the film I watched of his. Still need Quinnen Williams though 😁💪💪💪 Get that dude in Silver & Black Mr Mayock & coach Gruden

Evidently it looks like the Texans might be selling at the trade deadline.

I would like to trade for Roby! He wonít cost us much and we would get a physical, man press vet cb.

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    6í7 290 is his wiki measurement. Would replace Carl Nassib at DE (broken toe), but hopefully it also means they are going to let Clelin Ferrell play his DE position full time (where he has been damn good I might add when they let him play his game and donít want him to just rush up field taking himself out of plays) & Irving can rush from that DT spot on passing down & did it pretty well when he was with the Cowboys on the film I watched of his. Still need Quinnen Williams though 😁💪💪💪 Get that dude in Silver & Black Mr Mayock & coach Gruden
    I like the ideas. Love to get quinnen. My issue with Irving is we have another Dt from the Cowboys we brought in(Collins) and he was supposed to do the same. We would end up with two dts from the cowboys who might not produce. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I like the ideas. Love to get quinnen. My issue with Irving is we have another Dt from the Cowboys we brought in(Collins) and he was supposed to do the same. We would end up with two dts from the cowboys who might not produce. Lol
    Both Maliek Collins & Daniel Ross came from the Cowboys with Marinelli my man 😎 but Irving is a totally different player. He is built just the way Guenther wants them, more importantly can rush with POWER as well as quickness, has versatility up and down the DL and has non stop hussle. Again just the way we want to play on defense 💪💪💪😎

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0MhM0NOVvdc

As for Quinnen Williams I keep thinking about when the Steelers traded for Minkah Fitzpatrick from the Dolphins. Now look at the impact he is having on their defense. Williams is a monster, (just watch the film) & all he needs is a coach Gruden to inspire him along with a position that suits his skill set at 1, 0 or 3tech & again that versatility on the DL. He would take our whole front to a different level like Fletcher Cox did for the Eagles & I will tell you this, for those thinking keep our draft picks & draft a DT this year, we are not going to find a DT as good as this guy in this draft or perhaps even in the next few years.

Football hasnít changed, beat the crap out the guys in front of you on the offensive & defensive line & you will win. Thatís Raider football to me.

Again ......Go & get him Mr Mayock/Coach Gruden/Mr Davis

I'm wondering if news hasn't broke over an Irving signing because the Raiders are keeping a watchful eye on the Q.Williams situation. I like our DE's in Crosby and Ferrell...but what an impact having a DT putting pressure up the middle would have. Consider me on board with trading a 2nd for Q.Williams. I said earlier I'd give a 1st for Julio Jones..but Q.Williams for a 2nd would make me look foolish...And I'd love to wear the most obnoxious clown suit known to man to make a deal happen...DEFENSE
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    I'm wondering if news hasn't broke over an Irving signing because the Raiders are keeping a watchful eye on the Q.Williams situation. I like our DE's in Crosby and Ferrell...but what an impact having a DT putting pressure up the middle would have. Consider me on board with trading a 2nd for Q.Williams. I said earlier I'd give a 1st for Julio Jones..but Q.Williams for a 2nd would make me look foolish...And I'd love to wear the most obnoxious clown suit known to man to make a deal happen...DEFENSE
    Well Irving still has to pass several days of covid testing before he can actually train and workout for the Raiders. There was always going to be a several day delay on the signing. We may hear something today or tomorrow for Irving.

We may have interest in Williams but dont think that would prevent the Irving signing.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Well Irving still has to pass several days of covid testing before he can actually train and workout for the Raiders. There was always going to be a several day delay on the signing. We may hear something today or tomorrow for Irving.

We may have interest in Williams but dont think that would prevent the Irving signing.
    Yeah, I don't see why it would. Irvin will be a very cheap signing and it won't be guaranteed. They could easily make room for both by putting defense guys on the PS or cutting dead weight around the edges of the roster.

We Definately should sign a vet cb. Shoulda kept Prince.

Wonder when Littleton will show up to play??? Heís pretty bad and morrow is terrible. Thank you kwaitkoski for coming back and at least have one decent lb play last week.

We aint signing anyone. C'mon we're the Raiders. We dint do things that make since.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

David irving is the only signing I want.Him and crosby with ferrel and hurst 🔥🔥🔥🔥😱😱😱

Reports with Irving is there is mutual interest on both sides. Irving is going through the covid guidelines which requires multiple negative tests over multiple days before he enters the building to try out. Raiders are still investigating his issues and working with Rod Marinelli to verify character. Chances are he signs this week still.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast