Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Any players we could sign/trade for?

I know we just got a massive win and now that we're heading into the bye week is there anyone we can sign or trade for that can make us better?
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama

Tony "el cucuy" ferguson

Earl Thomas. Please don't me he isn't better than Erik Harris. I really don't know why Harris is on the team?

Mychal Kendricks. Our linebackers still need help. I read some rumblings about a Nassib injury, so maybe another DE??
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Mychal Kendricks. Our linebackers still need help. I read some rumblings about a Nassib injury, so maybe another DE??
    Saw something said hes coming in for a visit.

Him and Thomas would be great. So would Burfict.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Saw something said hes coming in for a visit.

Him and Thomas would be great. So would Burfict.
    Kendricks is coming in for visit. That has been reported.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Kendricks is coming in for visit. That has been reported.
    Hope we lock that up. Hed be great on a vet 1 year deal.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...chal-kendricks

Kendricks is coming in for a visit... I've also heard some rumblings about Eric Weddle coming out of retirement to join us. I think he would be perfect back there with Johnathan Abram.

I want nothing to do with Earl Thomas. When the Baltimore players go to management and tell them to get rid of the guy and then the Houston players tell their management not to sign him there is a reason. The players know something that we don't. I do think we could use a safety. I would look at Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.

I would not mind singing Michael Kendricks as we could use some depth at LB.

We could use someone on the defensive line. I was thinking that maybe we could make a run at Ngakoue if Minnesota keeps losing.

Quote Originally Posted by MackAttack88 View Post
    I want nothing to do with Earl Thomas. When the Baltimore players go to management and tell them to get rid of the guy and then the Houston players tell their management not to sign him there is a reason. The players know something that we don't. I do think we could use a safety. I would look at Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.

I would not mind singing Michael Kendricks as we could use some depth at LB.

We could use someone on the defensive line. I was thinking that maybe we could make a run at Ngakoue if Minnesota keeps losing.
    Yeah,thomas seems like a ab waiting to happen.Kendricks would be cool though.Datone jones and chris smith really stepped up but I still think we need more to light a fire in collins you know what.

Im gonna throw out AJ green. Not really a fan of trading for him, but another good receiver would do wonders for this team. Were really thin now.

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...chal-kendricks

Kendricks is coming in for a visit... I've also heard some rumblings about Eric Weddle coming out of retirement to join us. I think he would be perfect back there with Johnathan Abram.
    I would love to have Weddle replace Harris, Kendricks could help as well.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Yeah,thomas seems like a ab waiting to happen.Kendricks would be cool though.Datone jones and chris smith really stepped up but I still think we need more to light a fire in collins you know what.
    I agree. Thomas seems to be the defensive AB, he's trouble. A great player, but trouble.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Im gonna throw out AJ green. Not really a fan of trading for him, but another good receiver would do wonders for this team. Were really thin now.
    nah, I think we are good at WR. Once guys get healthy we look pretty good there. Defense needs to be the focus.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    nah, I think we are good at WR. Once guys get healthy we look pretty good there. Defense needs to be the focus.
    Agreed. If we signed him as a vet min in the offseason after we move on from Williams ok but I wouldnt expend a lot of effort on it.

We really need to fix the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Agreed. If we signed him as a vet min in the offseason after we move on from Williams ok but I wouldnt expend a lot of effort on it.

We really need to fix the defense.
    True that.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast