Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Moving his contract would be tricky

Asking price would be too high anyway

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    Both Maliek Collins & Daniel Ross came from the Cowboys with Marinelli my man 😎 but Irving is a totally different player. He is built just the way Guenther wants them, more importantly can rush with POWER as well as quickness, has versatility up and down the DL and has non stop hussle. Again just the way we want to play on defense 💪💪💪😎

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0MhM0NOVvdc

As for Quinnen Williams I keep thinking about when the Steelers traded for Minkah Fitzpatrick from the Dolphins. Now look at the impact he is having on their defense. Williams is a monster, (just watch the film) & all he needs is a coach Gruden to inspire him along with a position that suits his skill set at 1, 0 or 3tech & again that versatility on the DL. He would take our whole front to a different level like Fletcher Cox did for the Eagles & I will tell you this, for those thinking keep our draft picks & draft a DT this year, we are not going to find a DT as good as this guy in this draft or perhaps even in the next few years.

Football hasnít changed, beat the crap out the guys in front of you on the offensive & defensive line & you will win. Thatís Raider football to me.

Again ......Go & get him Mr Mayock/Coach Gruden/Mr Davis
    I wasnít really counting Ross. He has had 2 sacks in three years. But true.

Iím not going to get too excited about a guy who has played a total of 10 games in the last three years. Hopefully he pans out.

Pass Rushers... Yannick Ngakoue, who we were all gushing over in the offseason.. just got traded to Baltimore from Minnessota for a 3rd and 5th round pick. He's got 5 sacks on the season, and 2 forced fumbles.

Seems like our FO is still asleep.
    Last edited by GeniusLoci; 10-22-2020 at 01:17 PM.

Always. Its the Raider way.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    Pass Rushers... Yannick Ngakoue, who we were all gushing over in the offseason.. just got traded to Baltimore from Minnessota for a 3rd and 5th round pick. He's got 5 sacks on the season, and 2 forced fumbles.

Seems like our FO is still asleep.
    I mean keep in mind this is the 2nd time this pass rusher has been traded in the last 4 months. Jags and Vikings have both given up on the talented player. Chances are Mayock may not like his character concerns. Plus he is a free agent after this season. Raiders probably arent interested in paying him 20M plus because of said character concerns.

I mean keep in mind this is the 2nd time this pass rusher has been traded in the last 4 months. Jags and Vikings have both given up on the talented player. Chances are Mayock may not like his character concerns. Plus he is a free agent after this season. Raiders probably arent interested in paying him 20M plus because of said character concerns.
    makes complete sense.

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    makes complete sense.
    I wanted to trade for Yanik the first time around and I would have traded for him for that cost now. Im just trying to provide thoughts on what I believe is going through the Raiders heads in regarding him.

What character concerns? Yannick seems like a good dude

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I think the Vikings were expecting to be contenders. They probably just wanted to recoup most of their trade investment once it became apparent they were definitely not contenders this year.

On a one-year deal, I canít imagine he would re-sign in Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    I think the Vikings were expecting to be contenders. They probably just wanted to recoup most of their trade investment once it became apparent they were definitely not contenders this year.

On a one-year deal, I canít imagine he would re-sign in Minnesota.
    That's exactly it.

They are 1-5 with the 5-1 Bears and 4-1 Packers in their division

They will most likely fire Zimmer and go into a complete rebuild mode

Makes more sense to get whatever you can for Yannick because they aren't going to resign him

I mentioned Yannick as someone that we should consider trading for if Minnesota kept losing. I think the compensation given up to get him was reasonable and expected. I would be upset that we didn't offer at least as much to get him if we hadn't just signed Irving.

Yannick is balling right now. Minnesota didn't give up on him. They gave up on their team this year. I'm sure they would have tried to resign him next season if they had been a contender this season. Remember Yannick took a pay cut to go to Minnesota because he wanted to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Here is Yannick getting upset publicly with Jags Co-Owner including calling the Co-owner spoiled and a clown.

https://sports.yahoo.com/yannick-nga...182345678.html

Im not saying Yannick is a bad dude by any means but this is not stuff many coaches, GMs ,and Owners would want out of their players.

Here is Yannick getting upset publicly with Jags Co-Owner including calling the Co-owner spoiled and a clown.

https://sports.yahoo.com/yannick-nga...182345678.html

Im not saying Yannick is a bad dude by any means but this is not stuff many coaches, GMs ,and Owners would want out of their players.
    Jags did him dirty. I don't blame him

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567