Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Congratulations Lakers

I want to say that I'm proud of the Lakers despite all the hell they went through they did it they won the championship. Also I am sorry I ever doubted them. Also I'm also sorry I made your lives a living hell for the last decade. Also most of you are right I do ever get banned for good but I'm not going to give the mods a chance to do that because tonight this is my final post ever. After 11 years it's time to retire and I need to enjoy a healthy living life. So that's all I have to say and go Lakers and goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    I want to say that I'm proud of the Lakers despite all the hell they went through they did it they won the championship. Also I am sorry I ever doubted them. Also I'm also sorry I made your lives a living hell for the last decade. Also most of you are right I do ever get banned for good but I'm not going to give the mods a chance to do that because tonight this is my final post ever. After 11 years it's time to retire and I need to enjoy a healthy living life. So that's all I have to say and go Lakers and goodbye.
    Go lakers, enjoy the 'ship and hope all is well!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

What a year

Lakers can run it back to back

Iím gonna miss you deadman...

Deadman , you are needed here no joke! This is family! But I respect your choice. Laker forever! Comeback any time!
    Lebron is the one!

I know you hate me, but I love you. I enjoyed posting with you!

Do the LT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, I'd like to stay in touch....will you still check your PM's?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    What a year

We'll miss you dude

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    What a year

We did it dude!

Youíre always welcome back! LAKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Youíre always welcome back! LAKERS!!!
    There you are bro, we won it man!!!

Hey DM. Glad you posted and opened up a great thread. Good luck to you and which you all the best. Remember, Iím always here if you need to chat. Again, good luck and enjoy this chip with us and the rest of Laker Nation.

Love you bro!!!

Talk to you on these boards tomorrow !!!

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    I know you hate me, but I love you. I enjoyed posting with you!

Do the LT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He probably hates me too even if we made peace in PM but whatever, wish him the best still.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast